Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Narrative writer
  • 2 Post By Narrative writer

Thread: Cup final

Rookie

Cup final

I am round 120%. Opposition is 110%. Both are winning leagues, and thus, mostly active. Both level 6. I on one hand have a dubious record of losing 5 finals, winning only 1, losing 3 back to back finals last season and the season ago.

Opposition plays,

4 4 1 1

Striker amc and his winger cum ml has scored quite a lot.

I play

4 2 3 1 normally, but this season am playing 3 4 2 1 with good success after 2 successive troll results. My 2 wingers and striker are my primary source for goals, and I don't have a real good AMC. I have a 18 y o 103 rated DMC though, but his performance card in league and CL has mostly 7s, with 1 or 2 8s.
    I also have a spare DC 19 y o 105% but again his performance hasn't been that great

My queries

1. Can I start with attacking- mixed - short pass - off counter - zonal - hard - offside on?

2. Should I change to some other formation?
    I must play my 3 goalscorers coz they are kind of my sole outlets for goals but they are very erratic. Its mostly hattricks or zilch from them, except my LW.

3. Till now whenever I played defensive I have lost. There's something bugging my team too, in recent weeks they tend to miss a lot of 1 on 1s just like that. Even after 5 rounds of shooting technique and 1 on 1 finishing today they did the same, although they managed to bang in 5.

4. Should I watch the match or leave it? Having lost 5 finals already I am just kind of done with deja vu of another failure.
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Rookie
    Also, should I max out morale? I have blue boosts aplenty. In 550s ...but I have seen teams do worse with all morale at superb

It's one of the two finals of the season so yes, put full morale, win bonus, high pressing, man to man.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    It's one of the two finals of the season so yes, put full morale, win bonus, high pressing, man to man.
    won it 😊😊

Dreamer
    Just keep the spirit for next season

Normal training today for my team ,left morale as is ,same orders ,tactics and formation as per my normal routine , won the Cup final 7-2.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1