Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: matches too close, is it regular?

Addicted

matches too close, is it regular?

Last day of season, winning super league and super cup is scheduled 08.01 pm, and my last league match is at 08.19, virtualy dont have time for any improvements in team, dont think it is regular
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Last day of season, winning super league and super cup is scheduled 08.01 pm, and my last league match is at 08.19, virtualy dont have time for any improvements in team, dont think it is regular
    It’s a way to get you to spend lots of your greens training players.

Happened to me 2 seasons ago when I won the Champions League, my Super Cup match was 25 minutes before my league match, I won both of the final matches though.

Then last season when I got my back to back Champions Leagues, it made the Super Cup Match 8 hours from my league match which was obviously more manageable.

If you win the Champions League or Super League next season, they might give you a more reasonable time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Addicted
    it is not about greens, you know that close to match cant do some improvements, try to rest players or increse moral 1 min before match, if super cup goes to penalties that will end minute or two before my league match.
    Or winner in super cup are allready decided and no fear of it, and that is BS and unfair to both of teams playing, no matter on what side it goes.
    Tried to rescheduled my league match but only option i have is 5-6 hours later, another BS, why cant it be 60-80 minutes later or before

Max

matches too close, is it regular?

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    it is not about greens, you know that close to match cant do some improvements, try to rest players or increse moral 1 min before match, if super cup goes to penalties that will end minute or two before my league match.
    Or winner in super cup are allready decided and no fear of it, and that is BS and unfair to both of teams playing, no matter on what side it goes.
    Tried to rescheduled my league match but only option i have is 5-6 hours later, another BS, why cant it be 60-80 minutes later or before
    Yeah, I see what you mean, but I thought I mentioned not be able to train before the match, the full gameplay takes about 8 minutes, then the extra time which is around 2.5 minutes and then penalties which would take 2 minutes, that is really unfair to managers because why are the matches that close?

Anyway my viewing on it is that you should be prepared for it to go all the way but hope for the best that it is winner is decided after the 90 minutes and hopefully you win.

Best of luck in both matches.

I agree with you, why can’t you reschedule your home matches before it is due to start, I think when the timer goes below 24 hours, it is impossible to do that.

And I wonder why a match is ‘not available at this time’

Last edited by Max; 12-06-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Sometimes it happens like this at the end of seasons with an end time limit to the season with maybe 2 league matches a CL final ,a Super Cup final and Asso matches X4 all thrown into a short time frame. Also the CL and Super Cup matches may involve managers from different time zones and match scenarios to contend with. It only happens very rarely that matches are that close timewise like yours.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I get the no-time for improvement thing. He is right in this perspective but others are right in the business point of view too (users being forced to spend resources). If you here go back to other threads, you will see that there have been other users complaining about the fixtures being set too close to each other when it is evident that there were better options available. So it is a global issue of the past and still present. For the Super Cup, it has become a habit in some way to say, and with suspective 'good reasons for the company'. Why? Because it is likely that the two accounts involved will be active users, and thus there is a higher chance for more resources to be spent. The downside in this is that both participants willl get nothing else as useful rewards other than the very few packs that they will get. Another negative is that the Super Cup match is played as a friendly, but the players involved lose condition. So, those users will likely need to recover players again for the next upcoming matches which will likely be an association match.

So, briefly, 3 main negatives - forced spent of resources, condition lost in Super Cup case but no additional useful rewards, and lastly there is the possibility of having no time left for the user to recover and improve his starting line-up manually for the next upcoming match.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-08-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Sometimes it happens like this at the end of seasons with an end time limit to the season with maybe 2 league matches a CL final ,a Super Cup final and Asso matches X4 all thrown into a short time frame. Also the CL and Super Cup matches may involve managers from different time zones and match scenarios to contend with. It only happens very rarely that matches are that close timewise like yours.
    When this happened to me, the other team was +5 hours ahead, I am on GMT so there can be some bad times for me to watch matches.

The next season I won it again and it went back to being a normal time.

The Super Cup is treated as a Friendly and as such can be scheduled whenever, disregarding the usual 3-hour rule...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The Super Cup is treated as a Friendly and as such can be scheduled whenever, disregarding the usual 3-hour rule...
    Yes, treated as a friendly but more like a one-way thing (house-biased, that is Nordeus is the one that benefits) as both participants lose condition but none get anything extra in return compared to a normal friendly match other than the winner gets a trophy. As it is, it is more like a useless competition. A Super Cup should not have been a friendly match itself - name is super, participants are the CL and SL winners but match friendly? That is a joke. It is more like a charity match for Nordeus. They should call it the Charity Cup.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Yes, treated as a friendly but more like a one-way (house-biased, that is for the benefit of the Nordeus) friendly as both participants lose condition but get extra in return compared to a real friendly other than the winner a trophy.
    The Super Cup sometimes doesn’t even require you to train, it happened in the last few seasons even the 25 minute gap between my league and Super Cup match.

I still did my hard training.

It is ridiculous how close in time those matches can be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast