Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 214
Like Tree102Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

  1. #171
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    As I said, the old academy is better than this. In old academy you had 82% players for 12-14 tokens, now they give us 82% academy players for 35 tokens (you have to make place for this player).
    Or is this player 60%, dont understand those 4 dark green stars and 1 light green star.
    I don't think the old academy was better than this.
    I got 3 free players and this one for 6 tokens.
    So far I have spent 26 tokens, 75 greens and 10 blue packs and gonna have a 85% q player with 2 positions and sa at day one.
    Not bad I would say.
    Because those 12-14 tokens old academy players maybe had a position you don't need and don't come the first days of the season.
    Attachment 131480

    What you must do (in generals) when a TE new feature is coming :
    - Do not spend much, try to invest the minimum and test it
    - Wait for the others to spend and learn from their mistakes (or the mistakes/bugs of the program)
    - The programmers often do mistakes (with the logic - ok, we don't need/use some beta testing, let's start something, see the problems and fix them)
    - The devs are not playing seriously TE, don't know the way of an experience manager, just implement ideas.
    So some new features focus mostly for some new profit but maybe benefit the manager too - in a specific kind of form (or exploit some times).

    We will be sure after 1-2 more seasons.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2. #172
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I don't think the old academy was better than this.
    I got 3 free players and this one for 6 tokens.
    So far I have spent 26 tokens, 75 greens and 10 blue packs and gonna have a 85% q player with 2 positions and sa at day one.
    Not bad I would say.
    Because those 12-14 tokens old academy players maybe had a position you don't need and don't come the first days of the season.
    Attachment 131480

    What you must do (in generals) when a TE new feature is coming :
    - Do not spend much, try to invest the minimum and test it
    - Wait for the others to spend and learn from their mistakes (or the mistakes/bugs of the program)
    - The programmers often do mistakes (with the logic - ok, we don't need/use some beta testing, let's start something, see the problems and fix them)
    - The devs are not playing seriously TE, don't know the way of an experience manager, just implement ideas.
    So some new features focus mostly for some new profit but maybe benefit the manager too - in a specific kind of form (or exploit some times).

    We will be sure after 1-2 more seasons.
    Cheers Nik, i knew someone sensible would come along and do all the stuff I couldn't be bothered to do!
    This does look a good addition compared to the old system if used correctly.
    You've set the blueprint out nicely there lol!

  3. #173
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,644
    @Nik

    I dont give tokens or rests for players that I dont know what is their training factor. I am not going to waste anything into a grey attributes. As you saw they are giving us 80% player to replace one of the players (in those 4 spots) for 35 tokens (or 99 tokens - which is ridiculous, auction and training is better choice). So we bought those 4 players, very cheap, and it's first day of season, but that is only good thing so far, and playmaker ability (but than I cant do testing about training factor), all rest is not good actually.

    I am going to continue with my way of playing this game, buying 3-4* players and training them to legends with white skills trained to 180-200%. I am going to train those academy players only if they are F15 or F16 (training factor when training special ability with 6 very easy drills, if they get 1 skill after 15 those exercises than they are F15 and if after 16 than F16, for 5* players it is F19 and F20 etc.)

  4. #174
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,644
    We are going to have four slow training academy players.

    I hope that I am wrong.

  5. #175
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    We are going to have four slow training academy players.

    I hope that I am wrong.
    will they lose 20% at the end of this season as well?

  6. #176
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    will they lose 20% at the end of this season as well?
    No, they won t.
    I m still around, LOL!

  7. #177
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    So true, the old academy was way better, for 12 tokens got a fast trainer for sure now you pay 35 tokens for a player, FT we do not know..
    Ee only can hire coaches for many tokens etc....

    This new YA is boring, i like we could work our self on our youth players, train daily our self for example, in stead of giving many tokens etc away...

    Well i look in the market for the 18 year old and train them my self, and take in the new YA only the free one sell them or lower my quality
    Think we should reserve judgement till for 2 or 3 cycles. We might be able to identify which are the guaranteed FTs. If we can identify them, I think it’s better. If we can’t, then yes I agree the older one might be better.

  8. #178
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Think we should reserve judgement till for 2 or 3 cycles. We might be able to identify which are the guaranteed FTs. If we can identify them, I think it’s better. If we can’t, then yes I agree the older one might be better.
    The fact that we get 4 18 yo's round about 70% (two free and two for a couple of tokens each) makes it instantly better than the old system in my eyes
    A few hundred greens at them, the same repeating every season, and that's me never having to go to the transfer list again!

  9. #179
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The fact that we get 4 18 yo's round about 70% (two free and two for a couple of tokens each) makes it instantly better than the old system in my eyes
    A few hundred greens at them, the same repeating every season, and that's me never having to go to the transfer list again!
    I actually didn't like that all the players were so high in quality even without any training. We can't choose to stop the youth training as well. But I am thinking in terms of saving tokens on players we can use to lower quality. So to me, that's a minus.

    I really don't wanna waste greens on anyone that isn't a fast trainer. I had a 22 year old train faster than an 18 year old before so I really value FT. But if we can identify easily which are fast trainers, coupled with our investments. We could have a pretty good young fast trainer before we even start using our precious greens. So only if we can identify fast trainers will it be better to/for me.

  10. #180
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I actually didn't like that all the players were so high in quality even without any training. We can't choose to stop the youth training as well. But I am thinking in terms of saving tokens on players we can use to lower quality. So to me, that's a minus.

    I really don't wanna waste greens on anyone that isn't a fast trainer. I had a 22 year old train faster than an 18 year old before so I really value FT. But if we can identify easily which are fast trainers, coupled with our investments. We could have a pretty good young fast trainer before we even start using our precious greens. So only if we can identify fast trainers will it be better to/for me.
    I get around 600 Greens a season so they're not that precious to me. I only ever use them for training youngsters so this works in my favour I'd say.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast