Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy

Famous
    Will the young talent players lose also 20% into a new season when you can get into the first team?

Thanks

Famous
    What about the youth academy now?

I mean so many 2 young players... that is still there.... will that be totally replaced by the new academy?

Looks really promising

Thanks

this

[Official] Top Eleven 9.0 - New Youth Academy-te-2020.jpg

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Administrator
    Players from the Youth Academy will not lose stars once joining the first squad. And regarding current YA players, all the players that've reached 75%+ percent in development will be added to the squad on a day when the new Youth Academy kicks in.

all the players that've reached 75%+ percent in development will be added to the squad on a day when the new Youth Academy kicks in.
    all the players will be available and we 'll choose who we will sign (max 4 players) with tokens ?
    Or all for free, to keep or sell ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Players from the Youth Academy will not lose stars once joining the first squad. And regarding current YA players, all the players that've reached 75%+ percent in development will be added to the squad on a day when the new Youth Academy kicks in.
    On which day? My next youth academy players from the old system were supposed to come on the last day of this season. When will I get them, the first day of next season?
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    all the players will be available and we 'll choose who we will sign (max 4 players) with tokens ?
    Or all for free, to keep or sell ?
    If they cost tokens, then why maximum 4 players? Why should there be a limit? We should be able to sign all players if we will be paying tokens? Nordeus ways are weird when compared to real life football (no sense). Maybe it will cost tokens to recruit them to develop them in the youth system too.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    On which day? My next youth academy players from the old system were supposed to come on the last day of this season. When will I get them, the first day of next season?
    Almost same here. My countdown is stating right now: 4 days remains...

Dreamer
    wondering how many tokens its gonna cost to train them

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    wondering how many tokens its gonna cost to train them
    A lot

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast