Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: redeem codes

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Or if you don t have a PC you can go to Chrome mobile and set your page to look like on a desktop version and you go to topeleven.com
    I do not expect that it will be possible for someone to log in the browser version of the game via Google Chrome on mobile phone. If you managed to do it, maybe show a video or an image unless there has been some change recently which allows to do so because some time ago I did try going through this way but I got redirected to the T11 app by the T11 webpage itself after attempting to login and load the game there.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I do not expect that it will be possible for someone to logged in the browser version of the game via Google Chrome on mobile phone. If you managed to do it, maybe show a video or an image unless there has been some change recently which allows to do so because some time ago I did try going through this way but get redirected to the T11 app.
    Tac, like mentioned above, open topeleven.com on Chrome, switch to desktop view, then login via Facebook.

Unfortunately mine keeps crashing right after it logs in. Otherwise I'd post a screen.

Sent from my vivo 1816 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In old version (2014) we could play in the browser version in our mobile but now it can't be.
    It directs you to the mobile version.
    At least was like that.
    Tactician likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Youthacademy20
    te2020ishere
    what does it give ?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    what does it give ?
    First 3 blues and second 2T and 3 greens if I remember correctly.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

I 'll go for the second one only
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palash Mitra View Post
    Tac, like mentioned above, open topeleven.com on Chrome, switch to desktop view, then login via Facebook.

Unfortunately mine keeps crashing right after it logs in. Otherwise I'd post a screen.

Sent from my vivo 1816 using Tapatalk
    For the normal way, the user will likely be 'forced' redirected to the mobile app for logging in or loading the game. I did not try in the recent past days but I did in the recent months (was for making token purchases), but Nik also said the same thing as me, and I expect that he tried. So, unless there is some sort of bypass, exploit, flaw or mobile device exceptions (maybe big tablets), which then the user has to show by image or video he successfully did it, I doubt it will be possible for the normal user to load the browser version of the game via Google Chrome on mobile.

I missed that 'desktop view' thing. Desktop view is a possible bypass, but then like you indicated, the user might not be able to successfully load the game (get crashes because of compability and feasibility), but maybe it is possible for some due to the capabilities of the devices and software they are using. So, yes, maybe Super Dunk managed to do it this way. Thanks for pointing this out. Others can try out if they want and then let us know if it worked for them.
    Last edited by Tactician; 12-07-2019 at 03:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12