Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Schedule Congestion

Apprentice

Schedule Congestion

Is it just me or has the past seasons schedule been very congested? I have like 2 league games a day and a tournament game in between, it used to be two games a day- one tournament, one league unless you're in both tournaments at certain stages. For the past 4 seasons I've been bombarded with loaded scheduling and it's cost me progress in tournaments as ALL my players are too tired after all those games due to rotation lol. Am I the only one experiencing this and getting unlucky?
    Last edited by TheWhiteKirby; 12-13-2019 at 10:30 PM.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    Solution is simple, have a Team A and a decent Team B, and rotate them.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I forgot to mention that I already do that lol
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Counter productive ,will take longer for player % to rise or you do more training (spend more greens) to compensate.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Is it just me or has the past seasons schedule been very congested? I have like 2 league games a day and a tournament game in between, it used to be two games a day- one tournament, one league unless you're in both tournaments at certain stages. For the past 4 seasons I've been bombarded with loaded scheduling and it's cost me progress in tournaments as ALL my players are too tired after all those games due to rotation lol. Am I the only one experiencing this and getting unlucky?
    I totally agree with you because sometimes at the end of the season, I would have the Super Cup March 20 minutes before or after the league match which is not fair. During the season I would have had a lot of matches between 1-3 hours apart, I definitely think something should be done about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Counter productive ,will take longer for player % to rise or you do more training (spend more greens) to compensate.
    How? It was recently this way, before it was a lot more manageable and I had a good training schedule to improve players...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    It's better to have 11-13 players basic squad and use the 30-35 vids per day to heal them and increase their quality.
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Less teams for leagues and a minimum of 5-6 hours between matches would help... These back to back within a few hour games is a joke!!! A real Soccer team can play the same starting lineup every match as they do not play a match every single day and this should be the same for this app

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by plui009 View Post
    Less teams for leagues and a minimum of 5-6 hours between matches would help... These back to back within a few hour games is a joke!!! A real Soccer team can play the same starting lineup every match as they do not play a match every single day and this should be the same for this app
    A season is modelled in a month, it would be impossible to do this, I totally agree there should be 5-6 hours between matches but there is not really enough time in the season to do that, A month on Top Eleven is modelled on a club’s season. A day is about a week in real life sort of, so 2 matches in a day is like 2 matches in a week, maybe they could extend the season to 30 days and have a 1 day break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Just wondering that how is it possible to have 2 league games in a day?

Lähetetty minun SNE-LX1 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast