Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mirrowka
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Often look like this...

Rookie

Often look like this...

À normal season often look like this.

8 tankers and 2 completly abandoned teams with only 3-5 players in the lineup. And 4 teams that want to win. Last season one of the abandoned teams end up 5th place. This game is kinda ridiculous now. When Nordeus merged servers about à year ago many more really active managers end up in same League, and when people don’t want to add real cash for winning they starts tanking instead, tank 1-3 seasons and then win one and back to tanking. And them we have all tankers winning cups and CL or SL so they always can play in CL the season after tanking again.

Nick

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    often look like this because the rewards for super tankers are better than the League winners.
    Every season we have an event where tankers can win 100-150 tokens.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I think it’s because people don’t want to add real cash to win their league. Since Noderus merged servers many more good active managers in top league of their level so they tank 1-2 seasons and then win the league.

Dreamer
    I am level 55 and gonna be staying in my league for some months because :

1/ 26 days in row to support my team in league is not possible and I need break from time to time. When I play League, I always attend matches (all)
    2/ To read other manager in higher level s issue with same opponents playing every month (Please Nordeus sort this one out if possible)

Nordeus, please ADD option to pause your team, that I would really appreciate it especially if my players wont get older. Just pause it at the beginning of the month, that would be great.
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    I think it’s because people don’t want to add real cash to win their league. Since Noderus merged servers many more good active managers in top league of their level so they tank 1-2 seasons and then win the league.

That's because the old times you could buy a whole new team with 35 tokens and now this is the cost for one player 18 y.o. , 90% q at day one of the season.
    UnderAlexSkin likes this.