Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Countering 4-3-1-2 in CL

Countering 4-3-1-2 in CL

A picture speaks a thousand words. What orders should I play with this? I'll travel to his home with a 0.2Q disadvantage... Agg 0-0.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    3 dc -1dmc- 2mc-aml-amr-st, from the flanks,mix passes, normal or defense/counter
    1 extra player you can use him as AMC or 3rd MC depending from what result you want and what player you have in a good form.

* better post in Formation & Tactics section, not here.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

[QUO TE=nikolgiorgos;384730]3 dc -1dmc- 2mc-aml-amr-st, from the flanks,mix passes, normal or defense/counter
    1 extra player you can use him as AMC or 3rd MC depending from what result you want and what player you have in a good form.

* better post in Formation & Tactics section, not here.[/QUOTE]
    Hmm good suggestion
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    3 dc -1dmc- 2mc-aml-amr-st, from the flanks,mix passes, normal or defense/counter

A very good advice👍i prefer long passes.

Addicted
    3 dc -1dmc- 2mc-aml-amr-st that is my formation... well for extra one... AMC or MC ~ i prefer AMC...which linking the ST and the MC...and that is the only formation i have for 5 season....
    i also have one or two match playing 3MC.....cause i was against the stronger team in CUP....
    however, i will use mix, and short pass...use mix just in case the wingers didn't work out... (you know, sometime the DL/DR block the wingers.... and mix seems has more option for the player and short pass to control the ball)...once winning... i will switch to mix pass...since other will try to push forward...and some long pass may be good to kill the match~

4-5-1 Vstyle is already a perfect counter for this formation. Play down both flanks passing to win.

They have 2 STs and 1 AMC, which means a lot of attacking power, we should play with 1 dmc and 4 defenders.

Their wings are open (no wingers), this is perfect condition for AmL, AMR to do their jobs.

This formation is somehow alike the 4-3-3 narrow (like barcenola), and i always use 4-5-1 vstyle to win against this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I get replies faster here

Anyway thanks. I am very reluctant to field 3 MCs and 1 DMC, so I'll try 3N-5-2V (my strikers are scoring).

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    i will use mix, and short pass...use mix just in case the wingers didn't work out... (you know, sometime the DL/DR block the wingers.... and mix seems has more option for the player and short pass to control the ball)...once winning... i will switch to mix pass...since other will try to push forward...and some long pass may be good to kill the match~
    Seems good orders... I'll try. I'll give the report tomorrow.
    Last edited by Arion; 01-01-2016 at 10:00 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    4-5-1 Vstyle is already a perfect counter for this formation. Play down both flanks passing to win.

They have 2 STs and 1 AMC, which means a lot of attacking power, we should play with 1 dmc and 4 defenders.

Their wings are open (no wingers), this is perfect condition for AmL, AMR to do their jobs.

This formation is somehow alike the 4-3-3 narrow (like barcenola), and i always use 4-5-1 vstyle to win against this.
    I'd done that, 0-0 at home. It was my formation in previous match against a weak side in league which I won by 3-1 only. The problem with 4-5-1V is you can't score a lot, but the back is unbreakable (yet to lose, but a lot of draws)

Countering 4-3-1-2 in CL

Hi there mate which one is worse to draw your Home in CL or to lose 3:1 in away I think to lose 3:1 in away and I lost to a guy who is better than me in quality he uses 442 Classic I lost to him cose he was playing Offside Trap and I wasn't aware of it and I didn't had AmC/R/L to counter the offside trap but this time he is doomed I will use his own plan to my advantage I have AmC so Offside won't work against me and I am using offside trap against his 442 if it doesn't work I will change my 6 star Ml and Mr to Aml and Amr what do you think guys do I have a better chance of qualifying am Using 43w12 like the one ARion's opponent Hill Star is playing but Not with 3mc narrow it's Wide Ml,mc and mr
    Last edited by Shakir Manåger; 01-01-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    Mikton United FC - Level 5
    League : 2x Champion 1x Runner 1x 3rd
    UCL : 1x Runner
    Cup : 1x Champion

Let me guess, their DL,DR must played an outstanding match so that they got a draw at your stadium, let's hope same thing wont happen in the next match.

The idea here is simple, attack their flanks to exploit the huge spaces on both sides when he concentrates all his midfielders on the centre.

But i kinda disagree with the ones who say Aaron should play with 3 defenders only, there should be 4 defenders, because they have 2 STs and 1 AMC.

DMC is a must because he can put some control over their AMC, AMC is highly dangerous when combined with 2 STs.

There are many defined counter formations out there on this forum, you can just follow, or you can work on some simple logics to compose your own formations to counter the opps (no hard feeling )
    Isnt it cool to apply our own thoughts on the game rather than betting on others'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast