Thread: Dumb question however need help

Dumb question however need help

Hello could someone pm to tell me how you look up other managers in top eleven for example tags?

Dreamer
    Managers tags? Not Asso tags??

Quote Originally Posted by WMurphy10 View Post
    Hello could someone pm to tell me how you look up other managers in top eleven for example tags?
    I usually use the association search to look up other managers. Once you find out their association name or tag, just click on the trophy near the top right and search. Not sure if there are other methods you might be referring to.

Thank you very much, been very helpful

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by WMurphy10 View Post
    No you can only search up association tags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this page. I used to click everything to see what happens and read whatever is mentioned. A must do for every new player to familiarise yourself with the game and it’s shortcuts.

Attachment 131457

Всем привет. Народ подскажите, пожалуйста, сколько процентов состояния игроков оптимально для игры? И важно ли чтобы они были всё время 99%?

Quote Originally Posted by Слк View Post
    Всем привет. Народ подскажите, пожалуйста, сколько процентов состояния игроков оптимально для игры? И важно ли чтобы они были всё время 99%?
    Зависит от ваших конкурентов. Я всегда стараюсь быть сильнее. Также зависит от вашего стиля игры и бюджета.