Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By maloukees

Thread: Mathematics

Mathematics

So I've played this game for several years and now they are greedier than ever. Every game win or lose you need 11 morale boosters. Videos allow us to collect these but not enough to recoup what has been lost. It's simple math, they want you to spend money.

It must be nice to have new members joining all the time and us just being the old guard. I genuinely engoy this game but I can't abide this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Washington View Post
    So I've played this game for several years and now they are greedier than ever. Every game win or lose you need 11 morale boosters. Videos allow us to collect these but not enough to recoup what has been lost. It's simple math, they want you to spend money.

It must be nice to have new members joining all the time and us just being the old guard. I genuinely engoy this game but I can't abide this nonsense.
    I have one question. What does 11 morale boosters mean? Are they all very good? I saw that from good to on fire there isn t a big gap, on the contrary i lost my lvl 2 CL final while having all 11 players on superb.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    If your team morale is good that is enough towin
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Dreamer
    i never bother with moral you don't need it,game engine uses probability dice roll to determine results,moral is very low in calculation of result

As long as morale isnt bad or poor it has no real bearing during a game. Anything from good upwards is ok. I dont use a blue until a player has lapsed into poor so I have a couple of hundred stored ,never used a video to get one eithter ,the videos are reserved for important stuff like greens.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Pro
    Depending on where we are, the packs available could be different. In mine, we could get 25 greens and 15 red/blue/money per 24 hours.

Always greens. Probably store 50 reds then go for money for starters, then back to reds when funds are enough for players and ground upgrades.

Only get blues if none left for finals.
    Last edited by HeavensAAA; 01-12-2020 at 02:45 AM.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

In a very tight schedule, i notice my green run out fast. Today i neglected four training session, because i had to save green tonic