Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Only old forum members can answer !

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    As I've said before, using the same formation as your opponents causes weird things to happen.

I also think 4-4-2 is an overpowered formation, it's given me a few problems in the past when it shouldn't
    that
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    what you mean by this ?

and i just asked how the fck is possible with lower team so many increased chances to make a draw ??
    read well , overall team i had 61 vs 51 ... in the field is a bigger difference , much bigger !
    but i just wanted to see who the hell can explain this bull**** ?

tomorrow i play vs a narrow diamond token buyer and i try that 4-1-4-1 formation defensive with counter to test if it`s true what they speak about !
    Dude, no offense meant, but you have to be the angriest person on this forum. I am surprised you dont have a keyboard that has the CAPS-LOCK permanently on.

Lets face it...Nordeus has singled you out, programmed the game to make you lose more games than any token buyer should.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no rhyme or reason for any loss in particular...some games just cant be won. You can choose the best tactics, have the best players and Guardiola could have approved your team, yet you will still lose no matter how deep is the chasm of quality between the teams.

ALL YOU CAN DO IS IMPROVE THE ODDS THAT YOU WILL WIN.

If you lose, suck it up and move on. Dont ask why. You will never have the answer you want. The people here will always give you their reasons for your loss, but its up to you to believe them. Learn from them and move on to the next game.

Or you dont buy enough tokens to win.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    bla bla bla... cracicot say :

Or you dont buy enough tokens to win.
    that`s the best reply i ever got so fare

i am the angriest ? i do not received any ban/warning on forum (this or others that i am member) but i think i will get one soon :P
    i do not use CAPS usually , just when i want to make me noticed more then usual !
    i saw many people that post 1 thread after 1 defeat/draw .... i collected like 4 defeats and 3 draws (in one week more or less) until i started to Rage
    i created a ticket to nordeus support because i get bad rating on players that are young and very expensive (on all players that i brought)
    even the players that were 6~7* last season(5-6* this season) started to get bad rating too !
    some of this things i cannot change and i wish an answer because i "manage a team" not ... pressing a random button !

this draw will cost me the league !

Banned

bla bla bla... Ro Edu say

i am the angriest ?
    Yup, you might be surprised how many threads you have started and you T11 raged.

i created a ticket to nordeus support because i get bad rating on players that are young and very expensive (on all players that i brought) even the players that were 6~7* last season(5-6* this season) started to get bad rating too !
    Wow, dude, chillax for a bit. Creating a ticket because your players have low numbers? I could use any number of english expressions to relate my surprise at this but I am afraid you would take them all the wrong way. Seriously though, Walk away from the game for a month. I would be afraid to be a dog in your house, cuz i suspect you have steel-toed shoes...

I feel frustrated at times, as do all the people in this forum. We all have issues with this game. When you send tickets for this reason, I feel you are taking it a bit too serious.

Really? Only the league? Not your sanity?

Ro Edu, this is a game. treat it as such. it is not your life. You talk as if it is your life. I may joke about things on this board, but I can see when others are taking it a bit too seriously. Laugh about this game because it is horrible at times. It is not worth the effort you are putting into it.

Apprentice
    there are lot of matches left dude one draw can't cost you the league

I am livid, just got knocked out of a cup game, by a team reduced to 9 man, who I was much much better than!! To make it worse I
    Got hammered 4.0? Impossible to understand. Can sombody please please explain that to me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERTOM View Post
    I am livid, just got knocked out of a cup game, by a team reduced to 9 man, who I was much much better than!! To make it worse I
    Got hammered 4.0? Impossible to understand. Can sombody please please explain that to me?
    dude, you already vented in the vent thread. why hijack other threads? not very classy

i know what i am talking about ... there are 3 more token buyers in my league and if we generate random results with lower teams then i cannot afford to lose vs them , so if i draw with 1 low team ... then 100% i lose vs those token buyers !

oh as cracicot told me ... i think i`m taking this way too fare and seriously we are 4 very strong teams in my league ... so the first 4 places are ready for us !

I don`t mind at all of what you wanna say cracicot ... but when you think you manage a team and spend 150 tokens and all player you got are "bad rating" after that you get bad results last season (and i told myself is just a bad season , hope the next one better ) and see the new one is even worst (out of cup in preliminary stage , draw in league with lower team and so on ...) is normal to rage ! at least for me !

The angriest forum member alive and without warnings was give to .... Ro Edu !! Congratulation !!

Apprentice
    @ro edu, stop investing in tokens its not worth spending real money for fake money. after all its just a game and you don't know what will happen, i lost to a bot, who did not even have a legit keeper once, and then later in the league i raped his team. and once i won 10:0, next time 0:0.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12