Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Competition value / best competition

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I ve conducted a little experiment, and I have clear evidence here.Took my highest 50 TOP11 friends and compared their least times they won a trophy and which trophy it was.
    1. CL 54%
    2. Cup 26%
    3. CL-Cup ( this is a tie)18%
    4.League-CL ( this also) 2%
    So i haven t found a simple club whose least amout of trophies won is the LEAGUE. What does this say? Is that the league is the easiest competition to win.
    And the hardest competitions to win are the competitions with knockout rounds.
    And i also found that the CL is the hardest to win? Coincidence? I don t think so. I might sound suspicious but I think they are tweaking this competition. I ve seen too much BS there...
    CL is the hardest in the finals due to trolling. I consider 1-0 wins vs teams 30 plus quality lower who are inactive troll matches as well. On paper, cup seems to have the highest quality opponents.

What low level pure tankers look like. Bullying the poor new players.
    There you go. Least amount of league trophies

Competition value / best competition-screenshot_2020-01-15-03-26-17-906_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    SuperDunk likes this.

Max
    I ve conducted a little experiment, and I have clear evidence here.Took my highest 50 TOP11 friends and compared their least times they won a trophy and which trophy it was.
    1. CL 54%
    2. Cup 26%
    So i haven t found a simple club whose least amout of trophies won is the LEAGUE. What does this say? Is that the league is the easiest competition to win.
    And i also found that the CL is the hardest to win? Coincidence? I don t think so. I might sound suspicious but I think they are tweaking this competition. I ve seen too much BS there...
    With my new account, mine is 3,2,3,2.

In the order of the league, CL, Cup, Super Cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    With my new account, mine is 3,2,3,2.

In the order of the league, CL, Cup, Super Cup

I think you can clearly exclude super cups, i don t even see them as trophies smh.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I think you can clearly exclude super cups, i don t even see them as trophies smh.
    True, but I like to count all of my trophies.

Max
    1. CL 54%
    2. Cup 26%
    Here is what I found with my friends list, only one person’s has the league as his least amount of trophies out 97 friends.

56 of them was the CL, here is the pie chart that I did.

SuperDunk likes this.

Here is what I found with my friends list, only one person’s has the league as his least amount of trophies out 97 friends.

56 of them was the CL, here is the pie chart that I did.

basically a larger scale experiment.
    well, it does have the same result really.
    I m still around, LOL!

They say is the same level as the cup

Max
    basically a larger scale experiment.
    well, it does have the same result really.
    I know, but I wanted to find out for myself as well.

I am not going to say your results arent valid to the argument because they are. However it is worth noting there are players like myself who value the League as the pre eminent trophy to win and the Cup comps are just gravy and this may skew any results a little ,maybe more than a little I dont know. When I started playing this game with a different account (now in League 34) and being a noob I used to rest my first string team and only played my reserves in the Cup competitions ,basically couldnt get knocked out quick enough so I could concentrate on winning the League Strange thing was even doing that I got to semi finals a few times , never won them with my reserve team of course but showed me that there arent usually that many decent teams in those comps either.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

I am not going to say your results arent valid to the argument because they are. However it is worth noting there are players like myself who value the League as the pre eminent trophy to win and the Cup comps are just gravy and this may skew any results a little ,maybe more than a little I dont know. When I started playing this game with a different account (now in League 34) and being a noob I used to rest my first string team and only played my reserves in the Cup competitions ,basically couldnt get knocked out quick enough so I could concentrate on winning the League Strange thing was even doing that I got to semi finals a few times , never won them with my reserve team of course but showed me that there arent usually that many decent teams in those comps either.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast