Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By PanosGR
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Buy emblem and jerseys with Google Play card

Buy emblem and jerseys with Google Play card

I want to make an "official" team, so I want to buy emblem and jerseys. Can anyone help me about how Google Play cards work? May I use its code in Playstore, or I must use the code only into the game? (At emblem and jerseys store).

You must enter the code in the Google Play store to add the money to your balance and then you can spend it ingame.
    PanosGR likes this.

But there is also a same option (like in Playstore) in the game. When you ckick on the emblem you want to buy, there is an option to use a Google Play card code. Is it wrong to put the code there, without putting it in Playstore?

Quote Originally Posted by PanosGR View Post
    But there is also a same option (like in Playstore) in the game. When you ckick on the emblem you want to buy, there is an option to use a Google Play card code. Is it wrong to put the code there, without putting it in Playstore?
    I can't say for sure, but I always did enter the code in the play store first. I thought ingame you just select the payment method.

Yes, you can select the payment method. But when you click on the ritht option (for Google play card), it asks you to put a code! So, is it possible for me to cannot use the card code ingame, if I use it in Playstore???

Why don't you just use it in Playstore? I don't know if the other method works but I know this one does.
    PanosGR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why don't you just use it in Playstore? I don't know if the other method works but I know this one does.
    Haha, Im just afraid that even if I use the code in Playstore, then, when I go to buy something in shop ingame, it will ask me a new code...
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

No it won't, I did it myself this way some times.
    PanosGR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No it won't, I did it myself this way some times.
    Ok bro, I will try it and will let you know! By the way, I would like to make a Dortmund team, but I have seen some people using Doortmund's official emblem and I don't like it because it's very very small (Especially in the League table, it is tiny )