Thread: How to beat a league opponent with 10% better average quality than mine Squad?

How to beat a league opponent with 10% better average quality than mine Squad?

I am in the Cup finals, and this is the first time for me to see a 3-3-4 formation (DLDCDR, MLMCMR,AMLAMR,STST) His average quality is 93% while mine is 82%. What formation and tactics is recommended to fight against him? thank you.

Pro
    Your opponent plays a 3-3M-2W-2, if he plays 2 wingers on top of 2 strikers. It is 1 of the most attacking formations (the most attacking one is 3-2M-3AM-2).

As you have a 10%- quality squad, the sensible option is to go defensive and counter. Maybe try 4-1-4-1, with DMC pulling back to support DCs. All 4 defenders should be down-arrow.

How to beat a league opponent with 10% better average quality than mine Squad?-f36e1c92-4bc3-4d78-9d07-2ebe2b823f23.jpg
    Flanks. Long/mixed.

Alternatively, if your 3 MCs can closely match their 3MCs, you could play a AML or AMR plus 3 MCs instead of 4 MCs. Attack via 1 flank as the opponent has no fullbacks. (Equal quality opponent you could play both flanks, but not when you may need to defend properly with a -10% disadvantage).

Best of luck for your finals and let us know how you get on.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Banned

Cool

Join a gym and have a good diet consisting of carbs and proteins majorly. That should do the trick, dude.

Any further answers guys

Thank you

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Use your best squad, your best players, the team that is playing good.
    Don't search for a counter formation with positions. That doesn't matter anymore.
    And try to watch the game. Usually I helps.
    As some friends-supporters too.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html