Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Rookie
    What am I supposed to do?? You made it all random so that I have to buy tokens so you could earn even MORE money..you damn greedy bastards :P Why the hell did you do this to an otherwise good game?
    Last edited by Alan Štemberga; 07-09-2013 at 03:02 PM.

And I'm out of champions due to this match

Strenght is similiar, I used suggested formation. Second half I changed defence from wide to narrow and at least he didn't score again.

Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-tattiche.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-risultato.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-statistiche.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-voti.jpg  
    Last edited by Ruben Crosara; 07-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben Crosara View Post
    And I'm out of champions due to this match

Strenght is similiar, I used suggested formation. Second half I changed defence from wide to narrow and at least he didn't score again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tattiche.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	9417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	risultato.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	9415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	statistiche.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	9416
    Teams quality it was almost same so I guess is a normal result, even if 2nd team was a bit better.

Ow 4-4-2 is not overpowered. Not for me.

And I lost several games (more and more often) where I had so many shots but I didn't score! )':
    I miss almost every BIG chance. This is so super frustrating.

And all my other opponents score so easy.

What am I doing wrong??

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

The match result is not just about team quality, formation, morale and so on... I know this is the main focus in match result topics
    I have had a top squad (scout players in every position) for 17 seasons now. I have 14 leuage, 8 champions and 1 cup wins. Only one season I won them all.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...count=1&ref=nf

I seldom win 2 times a day. Why it is so dificult to win in every competition. My theory is that "Nordeus" like to spred the awards so that as many players as possible get something to play for. Kind of a communist gameplan. Maybe this is why top eleven is so popular.

Of cause this is frustrating. You have a great team, you support your team, you manage it, you even get friend support it..and still you loose.

I have even noticed "boogie teams" in the leauage and frinds of friends teams impossible to beat.

The aswer to your questions is that you will never win every game no matter how superior your squad is.

realy its a joke
    lets compare the teams..
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-omg.jpg
    i´am at the left side!
    today we met us in league and i am realy realy realy lucky to hold the 0:0 !
    he played (nothing more to say) a 4-4-2
    i started with 4-5-1 (V) and switched to 4-1-2-1-2 (best players, no cards or injurys, nealry full moral and fitness)
    and here is the match screen. (i´am at the right side)
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-lol2.jpg
    we both watched the match but common that result is a joke! my team is good enough for the campions league 1/4 final but against a 4-4-2 the same team is without a chance?

i´m not sure if it´s okay to call other player by name but.. look at another match today..
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-lol3.jpg
    he played 74 minutes 10vs11 with that result? where can i buy things like that?
    Last edited by Jan Fre; 07-16-2013 at 05:12 PM.

so.. wait.. 2 days later..same team.. same situation..
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-janeiskla.jpg

69 minutes 10 vs 11 and.. wins again! hmpf devs?! if there is a god mode for sale, please tell me the price!

so, nachdem ich im playstore eure antwort in deutsch gelesen habe denke ich mal der ein oder andere bei den devs versteht was ich sagen möchte. ist das wirklich euer ernst? ich habe selten so ein tolles spiel mit solchem suchtpotenzial gesehn, (klar gibts noch fehler bei den tokens in der pc version, klar ist der unterschied zwischen andriod und pc immer noch hm.. "interessant") ABER mal ne frage.. was denkt ich euch denn? GU(13) arbeitet an ner mobile version (GMnext)die sich zu absoluten F11 killer entwickeln könnte und ihr bringt was? ausgewürfelte ergebnisse, komische verletzungen und nicht mal im ansatz nachvollziehbare livematches echt? schaut mal die statistiken an und versucht mal mitzuzählen was der ticker einem da erklären möchte. (30 min keine aktion des gegners aber nach schüssen führt er klar)

sorry sollte ich mich in der wortwahl vergriffen haben aber ich könnte heulen wenn ich sehe was leute wie ihr seit der fifa serie aus den fußball managern machen. die größte unbediente marktlücke auf dem markt so ins lächerliche zu ziehn ist einfach nur traurig.
    Last edited by Jan Fre; 07-18-2013 at 06:46 PM.

sa.mi bag pula in jocul vostru de rahat....a nustiu cata oara se intampla sa pierd contra unei formatii foarte slab clasate si clar sub nivelul echipei mele. joc de CACAT.

i found a cheater in my league and my response from nordeus: we're sorry for the inconvenience but we can not do nothing about it, you must reply to facebook for that. WTF.... it is already a game, a stupid game for the players and a clearly big win for the site. stupid people even pay to play and they just **** in/on your face.

A town called Lanark in the Land of Scots! Freeeeeeedom!
    Aye, bit raging with this. I'm still unbeaten (3rd game I've drawn this season) so I'm don't wanna moan too much, but it's just the randomness that gets me; half the time I play teams of this quality I win by 6+ goals, then out of nowhere this happens. He was attacking right to the death, I thought I would lose. Players' condition and morale were pretty much perfect. Granted my formation wasn't a complete counter (still getting to grips with that side of the game) but with the gulf in class I still figured I would win. Frustrating.

Teams/Ratings Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-match_v_mohamed_fc_teams.jpg
    Formations Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-match_v_mohamed_fc_formations.jpg
    Stats Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-match_v_mohamed_fc_stats.jpg

Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast