Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Petrushkevich View Post
    LOL. My buddy is in pretty competitive league and today he also decided to quit after his team played 1:1 at home against bottom feeder. His striker worth more than his opponent's starting line-up and average his team is 2.5 stars better.
    Attachment 14965
    The funniest thing is that MR who scored the only goal for visiting team had lowest rating.
    Nordeus is on the "screw your players with 1:1 results" mode.
    thats just taking the pxx imo ,im also in a very competitive league and ive just lost 2-1 to 3rd from bottom 2 days ago and today ive lost to another team lower ranked then me 4-2 (i accpet odd strange results but 2 games ive lost now and ive had 60-70 per cent ball play in both games so i think im done with this game as well )

i was top by 5 points lost 2-1 (2 teams behind me won and have better goal diffrence) and i lost 4-2 today so by tonight i wont be top of the league and the 2 teams i lost against im like 6-9 stars in front
    Last edited by wewsupra; 11-12-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Attacking skills of the 2 strikers on my buddy's team are 90 (40 for one and 50 for another).
    Defensive skills of his opponent's four defensemen are 80 COMBINED (20x4).
    Each forward has at least 35 points speed. Fastest defenseman has speed 20.

Haw they couldn't score on them?!!!

My friend was taking the game seriously. He sent 3 DC against the only striker, put DMC against his AMC, set one-on-one defense since he had a huge skills advantage and repeated the opposition formation. He set winning bonus for every game, kept morale and physical conditions at high level. He was proud of his players, he raised one from 3* free agent at level 1 to 6* player at level 3. He won a couple championship titles and led the league after the 1st half this season with 14 wins and one tie against against that crazy tokens buyer. Then the game engine decided it was enough.
    Dear Nordeus, have a great time with the managers who don't give a damn about your game. I personally gave up on this game a few month ago and just practicing in foreign language here.

I lol'ed
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-lol-01.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-lol-02.jpg

4-3n-1-2 it's a very good formation to counter 4-4-2 classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionut Papuc View Post
    that's a reply to which posting?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Just because of 1 result like this? No offense but this is something normal even in real life.

I know is annoying but you have to understand that sometimes this results are normal.
    It's annoying because it's not just this one. Last six matches L L L D L. i lost the first place and even the second place playing against weak teams. You can't compare real life with a game engine. Something that works with scripts and/or algorhytms should make the higher numbers win.I know that there are some events for making the game more interesting,but not this way. Not to mention that last season it happened the same.In the end of the season i lost the first place "thanks" to the same stupid game engine,losing against weaker teams for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoani View Post
    that's a reply to which posting?
    a reply to dan1daking,which said : "You are using a bad formation.. 4-3N-1-2 is not such a good formation at least thats what I think".

I agree. Maybe the only one that works now.

The game sucks so much easier. What is this? So nonsensical comments in the game, daft results .... to play, the goalkeeper Enemy injured, the coach is not there to replace and you lose that ****ty game even. Completely unrealistic. Top Eleven, that was it for me. I can and will recommend anyone this game. And this is not and should also spend money ...... what a bull****.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

It's annoying because it's not just this one. Last six matches L L L D L. i lost the first place and even the second place playing against weak teams. You can't compare real life with a game engine. Something that works with scripts and/or algorhytms should make the higher numbers win.I know that there are some events for making the game more interesting,but not this way. Not to mention that last season it happened the same.In the end of the season i lost the first place "thanks" to the same stupid game engine,losing against weaker teams for no reason.
    I am in the same condition LDWLDWL in the past 7 matches had taken me down from 3 point lead to 1st to a 15 point trail from 1st. So now I am 3rd 3 points behind 2nd and if I finish anywhere below 2nd, I am gonna QUIT this stupid game.

Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast