Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!

Also my buddy gave up on this game cause he couldn't win no matter what. He's lost 4 or 5 games in a row against low quality opponents without managers, so I took his team over. And I see why he gave up. The 1st game I managed is another loss. Logically I was thinking if I have a better team I can set up the same formation as my opponent. I was wrong. I'm also giving up. We're leaving 4 teams (our 3rd friend had enough of this game cause of injuries) that currently in 1-2 places in their leagues and unbeaten in Champions leagues with 1DMC-3MC-3AMC-3ST formations. Maybe now they would be able to win some games.
    Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-lol2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Indeed. Shows again that the massive token buyers are often quick to disregard tactics just because they have high quality players.
    who is this going around and judging. I suggest you read my comment about the game before jump in early conclusion, rookie

I think I'm doing okie after 5 weeks playing top11 tho, good enough to realize what the troll result is, not long enough to understand all tactics and.. T11 game engine
    Hug )))
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

I think this is the STUPIDEST manager game I've ever played. They say that are trying to create the real feeling where smaller teams do make some surprise results. But for me it happens so often that I will give up to it (and I am not a rookie in this kind of games, and even on this one I am not at the beginning). I fell so stupid that I even put some money in this game... (I bought some tokens just to be able to take some decent players from the market, not the super stars from the scouts).
    And another stupid thing that it happens in this game is that it always we have to have at least 3 injured players. I just got rid of all my injured players and in the next match guess what: I got two injures. And having two or even three injured in the same game it is not that rare at all. This season I already had 2 games with two players injured in the same match.
    I can only conclude this: they want us to put money in so badly that will create frustrating situations for us so we would consider buying their tokens... Sorry, but I am not going to be stupid second time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    who is this going around and judging. I suggest you read my comment about the game before jump in early conclusion, rookie
    "Who is this going around judging?" "Rookie?"
    I simply said what is obvious from many others and comes through in your post(s). But if you must know, 23 seasons of promotion: 21 titles, 16 CL, 12 Cups.
    Only 250 bought tokens on my main account in the first 4 seasons before I opened my eyes.

I suggest you refrain from judging people on forum titles, 'Apprentice', and respond on the content you see, not on some false sense of superiority (also present in massive token buyers fyi).

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    I think I'm doing okie after 5 weeks playing top11 tho, good enough to realize what the troll result is, not long enough to understand all tactics and.. T11 game engine
    Hug )))
    I'm sure you're doing fine. But a troll result? Hardly. Your tactics were worse. You can call troll result only when you were superior in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    But if you must know, 23 seasons of promotion: 21 titles, 16 CL, 12 Cups.
    Only 250 bought tokens on my main account in the first 4 seasons before I opened my eyes.
    I'm joking call you rookie, don't be mad at it or bring up ur T11 history. You of course understand I'd not do it seriously base one my "Apprentice" title would you?
    Just to let you know, there are more details on my matches, Tactic has been changes 3 times, photos has been taken, summary has been made.
    Out of all 3 matches: Once he got a chance to score --> 100% goal, if I have a chance to score (10-20 chances a match) --> 100% be blocked. How does your Tactic thing explain about it.. Rookie?
    Once again, please read up all detail on my comment.
    Tactic never win you game 100% remember that, and tactics don't work very well recently.

I have no doubt even 1%. Troll result(s). end of story, and end of argument. Sorry to call you rookie. HUG
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Sometimes in type, the tone can be missed, I understood you to be joking with the "rookie" as Killerbee is no rookie! But let's all try to take the nicest and not the meanest interpretations of what people say... please..
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How it's posible!? This is a crap. I loose from direct opponent for title on this way!?Unsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-untitled1.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-untitled2.jpgUnsatisfactory result - POST HERE!-untitled.jpg

I lost once again to a owerpowered team with really bad players. One of the players with low quality kept scoring although I had a formation to counter her formation. I also got two injuried players once again!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Because of the big number of stuck threads we decide to unstick some threads and keep stuck just the most important threads.

The thread can be found here : http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...click-see.html
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I never lose 6-3 even play wif higher quality opponent but today i get 1! Lose to league opponent that i nearly dominate him last time and he got few 1star player... And ofcuz tons of injuries tis season! 9 out of 11 injuries is stretched off wif condition 90 above ahahahhahaah another 2 is tackle by opponent.. Weeeeeeeee~~

Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast