Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just lost my first League match (yesterday) with 2-0 against #3, now we have both 1 lose and 1 team (now #1) has 1 point more ...

It is going to be between the 3 of us.......

So after my League lose I chose to spent some extra greens om some of my players to get a good change against the current #1, I play him today ......

Hope for the best I'm more or less 3-4% below his avg. so it is going to be hard...

The macth I lost was the gk of my oppo MOM and my own goalkeeper the worst rating of all.... I could have change something during the match but I was not able to be live there, because I had some work what had to be done.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Just lost my first League match (yesterday) with 2-0 against #3, now we have both 1 lose and 1 team (now #1) has 1 point more ...

It is going to be between the 3 of us.......

So after my League lose I chose to spent some extra greens om some of my players to get a good change against the current #1, I play him today ......

Hope for the best I'm more or less 3-4% below his avg. so it is going to be hard...

The macth I lost was the gk of my oppo MOM and my own goalkeeper the worst rating of all.... I could have change something during the match but I was not able to be live there, because I had some work what had to be done.
    Good luck, it looks like it will be very tough.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-12-2020 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Autocorrect changed, looks to “licks” lol.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Good luck, it licks like it will be very tough.

Thanks Max....

Just made 1-1 good enough for now... i have to train hard to beat my 2 oppo in the League and focus not to lose points against the other teams

Addicted
    A strange series of scores, I won my last 5 games by 3-2 and different scenario happened in each one of them. I also had my last asso game 2-3 just before these games as well, but there was a league game with different score in between.
    Season 128 - Are you ready?-3cde8bd2-833c-484e-bece-0872e8957aed.jpg

I am soo screwed this season. Ok i am about to rant here.

I just lost a CL game. As if a draw last week wasnt enough. And my team really is **** right now, they simply cant score. Same players who scored more than 300 goals in each of the last 3 seasons now cant even score 80 in 20 games. But are still conceding as consistently as previous seasons. Why am i not surprised?

I know what you’re thinking. My competition is stronger this season. Not at all. Same as always. League all 2 star teams except a 4 star team that is tied with me on points and undefeated as well. I mean who is going to lose to a 2 star team. Me! Thats what happened in today’s CL match. WTF!

I have a bad feeling i am not going to do well this season. Very bad feeling. The wins don’t come easy this season and i have not even played a 5 star team yet. Oddly enough, my B team has been scoring more and seems to be the stronger team while being 30 percent weaker. I don’t know what to make of this. Should i powertrain some more, i mean will it help? As it is, i will not be facing any 5 star teams until my cup finals and the highest rating in CL is 72. It doesnt make sense to waste the greens. My squad is around 104 now.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I am soo screwed this season. Ok i am about to rant here.

I just lost a CL game. As if a draw last week wasnt enough. And my team really is **** right now, they simply cant score. Same players who scored more than 300 goals in each of the last 3 seasons now cant even score 80 in 20 games. But are still conceding as consistently as previous seasons. Why am i not surprised?

I know what you’re thinking. My competition is stronger this season. Not at all. Same as always. League all 2 star teams except a 4 star team that is tied with me on points and undefeated as well. I mean who is going to lose to a 2 star team. Me! Thats what happened in today’s CL match. WTF!

I have a bad feeling i am not going to do well this season. Very bad feeling. The wins don’t come easy this season and i have not even played a 5 star team yet. Oddly enough, my B team has been scoring more and seems to be the stronger team while being 30 percent weaker. I don’t know what to make of this. Should i powertrain some more, i mean will it help? As it is, i will not be facing any 5 star teams until my cup finals and the highest rating in CL is 72. It doesnt make sense to waste the greens. My squad is around 104 now.
    I started off the opposite way with my new account, my team struggled for goals in the first season, we only got 84% win percentage in the second campaign, then it was 83% and all of a sudden my performance sky rocketed into the 90’s and came away with a cups treble, literally out of nowhere, I certainly didn’t see it coming at all, I had my hardest competition that season, and I thought I was screwed, I thought it would be the worst season ever, we blew away the competition, by the time I finished my first stint with my new club, it was at 86%. My last campaign with my new club (which I have abandoned again) was 97% in the last season, and I won 2 cups that season) overall in all the games I was active, excluding the ones I tanked in I had a win percentage of was 87.54%. I won 239 out of 273 games where I played actively and with a normal formation and a strong squad I won 12 titles in 7.22 seasons. so my performances skyrocketed towards the end, and as for you, yours is going down slightly,

don’t get me wrong, winning 90% of your games after 20 seasons is quite good, and you have 252 wins out of 261, 7 draws and 2 Losses if I remember correctly, that is a win percentage 96.55% and you have got 18 titles or something, which is a good achievement so well done, but what I have noticed is that the “effects” of Top Eleven trolls are starting to affect you, which is unfortunate, keep the faith for the rest of the season and see where you end up, I think you lost a 200+ game unbeaten streak whereas my all time record on an old account was just 57 (lol).

As some users say that these results are random and can come out of the blue, people who have won Quadruples in similar circumstances to yours have had an odd loss in a season, Maybe you might have avoided a shock loss in a big game this season.

I am not saying you will win the quadruple, but hopefully you will, as I said before in this post, keep going for this season and see where you end up, because you will get strange results in most seasons no matter what you do, hopefully your Average, Goals scores per game picks up.

And yes, I know trophies are more important than win percentages, but I really like to have win percentage stats anyway.

Good luck for the rest of the season .

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I started off the opposite way with my new account, my team struggled for goals in the first season, we only got 84% win percentage in the second campaign, then it was 83% and all of a sudden my performance sky rocketed into the 90’s and came away with a cups treble, literally out of nowhere, I certainly didn’t see it coming at all, I had my hardest competition that season, and I thought I was screwed, I thought it would be the worst season ever, we blew away the competition, by the time I finished my first stint with my new club, it was at 86%. My last campaign with my new club (which I have abandoned again) was 97% in the last season, and I won 2 cups that season) overall in all the games I was active, excluding the ones I tanked in I had a win percentage of was 87.54%. I won 239 out of 273 games where I played actively and with a normal formation and a strong squad I won 12 titles in 7.22 seasons. so my performances skyrocketed towards the end, and as for you, yours is going down slightly,

don’t get me wrong, winning 90% of your games after 20 seasons is quite good, and you have 252 wins out of 261, 7 draws and 2 Losses if I remember correctly, that is a win percentage 96.55% and you have got 18 titles or something, which is a good achievement so well done, but what I have noticed is that the “effects” of Top Eleven trolls are starting to affect you, which is unfortunate, keep the faith for the rest of the season and see where you end up, I think you lost a 200+ game unbeaten streak whereas my all time record on an old account was just 57 (lol).

As some users say that these results are random and can come out of the blue, people who have won Quadruples in similar circumstances to yours have had an odd loss in a season, Maybe you might have avoided a shock loss in a big game this season.

I am not saying you will win the quadruple, but hopefully you will, as I said before in this post, keep going for this season and see where you end up, because you will get strange results in most seasons no matter what you do, hopefully your Average, Goals scores per game picks up.

And yes, I know trophies are more important than win percentages, but I really like to have win percentage stats anyway.

Good luck for the rest of the season .

Thanks Max. It's just so demoralising.

I attended. Subbed out the non performers who as expected were 2 attackers and the subs played badly too. Had like 20 plus shots with only 4 on target of which 3 were saved. Max condition and changed passing to long when I noticed my pass completion was at 81 percent while on mixed. Training always maxed. The only things I didn't do was to give win bonuses and max morale. Most of my players were yellow. Maybe this is the kind of match where support would have made a difference? I don’t know

You said it well. There goes my undefeated streak. I do try my best for stats as well which is why this is so disheartening. Fuuuuccccckkkkkk!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-12-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Max

I attended. Subbed out the non performers who as expected were 2 attackers and the subs played badly too. Had like 20 plus shots with only 4 on target of which 3 were saved. Max condition and changed passing to long when I noticed my pass completion was at 81 percent while on mixed. Training always maxed. The only things I didn't do was to give win bonuses and max morale. Most of my players were yellow. Maybe this is the kind of match where support would have made a difference? I don’t know

You said it well. There goes my undefeated streak. I do try my best for stats as well which is why this is so disheartening. Fuuuuccccckkkkkk!
    I lost a trophy to a 2 star team, I am honestly sick of using this same match, I will not go through the stats because 1. It is seen by some users as trolling. 2. It makes me seem like a bot. But I attended and found conceded 2 goals on the bounce.

I lost a 36 game unbeaten streak to that giant killer, but at the time I was annoyed now, I just see it as a great game played by my opponent. I had lost once in 89 games before than I thought F*********k (only censoring it because of forum policy) I thought that too because he scored it in the 90th minute in my home ground where at the time (I had not lost a home match in all completions in 42 matches then boom, 0-1 out of nowhere in a game I expected to steam roll him but only 4 fouls in 23 tackles was quite good, the manager attended and played really well to be fair, It disheartened me because I missed 2 corners, 2 counter attacks and 3 free kicks on the side of the penalty area (I thought oh well) because I didn’t care, I had everything sealed at that time)

Sorry for using that same match again, I feel like a bot using it but it is my only good example of losing a final to a 2 star team whereas mine was 6 stars. The 100% shot efficiency in that match pissed me right off.

Ugh so annoying when you lose a long streak when it is to a weak team with an absent manager and when you contact the support about why this happens, they say every big team loses to a smaller team, which is valid (but in real life, all teams train and they are well prepared for the match) in top eleven the lesser teams are more than likely abandoned or lightly active. And that fact goes over their heads.

Once again good luck for the rest of the season.

Sorry, Silly! But I think you re making a big fuss out of nothing.You said that you feel you d waste greens if you train them now but you have to remember that players after 20y of age don t train as fast as the 18-19-20y old players.I wasted thousands of greens so far and I am the same level as you, my team is wealthy enough to stand anything and relatively have the budget for the next season kind of settled.
    Being trolled during the season is great because you know that you will be winning everything at the end of the season.I ve seen your team and is nothing special , at least compared to my and AAA s team.
    You should distinct one thing from now: your account is either made so you can easily win trebles every season just like my 2nd team, or it is as competitive as it s fun.
    Compared to my situation from lvl 2 and lvl 4 your complaints are rather silly. See what I did there? ))
    If you care about those stupid records it s your problem, but eventually the best teams lose.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Sorry, Silly! But I think you re making a big fuss out of nothing.You said that you feel you d waste greens if you train them now but you have to remember that players after 20y of age don t train as fast as the 18-19-20y old players.I wasted thousands of greens so far and I am the same level as you, my team is wealthy enough to stand anything and relatively have the budget for the next season kind of settled.
    Being trolled during the season is great because you know that you will be winning everything at the end of the season.I ve seen your team and is nothing special , at least compared to my and AAA s team.
    You should distinct one thing from now: your account is either made so you can easily win trebles every season just like my 2nd team, or it is as competitive as it s fun.
    Compared to my situation from lvl 2 and lvl 4 your complaints are rather silly. See what I did there? ))
    If you care about those stupid records it s your problem, but eventually the best teams lose.
    I did say that people have these results at least once to three time’s a season, well it wasin my case, but a 200 game unbeaten streak is a lot to lose, yes I would be disappointed but, his streak lasted more than 4 seasons, I agree you had much worse though, 2 Champions League Final losses to much weaker teams, I did say that too, getting trolled now is better than in the finals.

but still Sillybq and I like out stats along with our trophies .

Last edited by Max; 02-12-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast