Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    If you are busy then i guess you don’t have much of a choice. TE is a great game to kill time as and when you are able. Your record is good for a player who doesn’t watch much videos so doesn’t powertrain much and doesn’t manipulate. You also hardly attend your matches as well right?

I am nowhere near 3 years so i dont really get why you are burned out. Wanted to suggest playing a different way but i guess you have tried manipulating as well as upselling/creating mutants?
    I attend my matches at least when I can, I completely avoided watched my last 2 CL Finals and I won both of them so I didn’t see the need to attend those finals since I lost the others that I attended.

I once tried to make a mutant but failed because it took too long. I sort of had one by accident, not really though, One Called B Shin who is my all time top scorer. He scored 164 times and assisted 72 times in 147 matches, he was kind of a mutant because his attacking and physical skills were like 120% and up and his defensive abilities were appalling at around 50%, his quality was mostly in the 90’s sometimes in the 100’s and in his last full season, he was rated about 83%, coincidentally, his last season with his lowest quality he scored the most goals I had a striker score, about 75 in 51 games. My all time top assisted I have is a player that I named after him.

I am worn out because I am sick of watching forty ads a day and doing daily training, I got addicted to it and since I won everything more than once, I have decided there is no more point in playing, yes I can win more but I have decided enough is enough, I might do one more full season of al 4 completions but that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I attend my matches at least when I can, I completely avoided watched my last 2 CL Finals and I won both of them so I didn’t see the need to attend those finals since I lost the others that I attended.

I once tried to make a mutant but failed because it took too long. I sort of had one by accident, not really though, One Called B Shin who is my all time top scorer. He scored 164 times and assisted 72 times in 147 matches, he was kind of a mutant because his attacking and physical skills were like 120% and up and his defensive abilities were appalling at around 50%, his quality was mostly in the 90’s sometimes in the 100’s and in his last full season, he was rated about 83%, coincidentally, his last season with his lowest quality he scored the most goals I had a striker score, about 75 in 51 games. My all time top assisted I have is a player that I named after him.

I am worn out because I am sick of watching forty ads a day and doing daily training, I got addicted to it and since I won everything more than once, I have decided there is no more point in playing, yes I can win more but I have decided enough is enough, I might do one more full season of al 4 completions but that is it.
    Alot of people say Associations is the best thing in the game but you aren’t participating. It might be the reason you are so determined to quit. Many stay because of associations from what i have read. I havent bonded with mine so i dont feel anything yet.
    maloukees likes this.

Max

Season 128 - Are you ready?

Alot of people say Associations is the best thing in the game but you aren’t participating. It might be the reason you are so determined to quit. Many stay because of associations from what i have read. I havent bonded with mine so i dont feel anything yet.
    Yes, probably the reason but I will stick to my goal and I think I will be completely gone by 2021.

I will linger around the forum, probably just reason posts and helping out where I can but having little to no contributions to the “Season X Are you Ready? threads.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Famous
    So guys this is the deciding week for this season....

Still running for the CL and the cup and still 4 points behind the #1.....

Today i play a hard team, #4 but i lost in the beginning of the season with 2-0 but got much shots ... plays same tactic... ita close tom #1.... then i know if i still got change for the most important title of the season, atleast for me.

I always think now in 2 levels back i got a 8 point lead in the league but i startt losing all my macthes but i won the league on goal differences, also i lost those 8 point in 4 matches or something... so there is still hope for thise season
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    So guys this is the deciding week for this season....

Still running for the CL and the cup and still 4 points behind the #1.....

Today i play a hard team, #4 but i lost in the beginning of the season with 2-0 but got much shots ... plays same tactic... ita close tom #1.... then i know if i still got change for the most important title of the season, atleast for me.

I always think now in 2 levels back i got a 8 point lead in the league but i startt losing all my macthes but i won the league on goal differences, also i lost those 8 point in 4 matches or something... so there is still hope for thise season
    Good luck mate! The league is the most important to me too. Were the losses all troll results? Those 2 levels back. What's the quality difference between those competing for your league title now?
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes, probably the reason but I will stick to my goal and I think I will be completely gone by 2021.

I will linger around the forum, probably just reason posts and helping out where I can but having little to no contributions to the “Season X Are you Ready? threads.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Yup. I have heard about you wanting to leave for a long time. It just never happens. Used to hearing it now.
    But you should play abit more because i think most of us have heard the same stories over and over.
    You need new experiences and some accomplishments at a higher level.

Or you would just be adding low level account stats to other low level account stats. It looks nice but thats it.

Famous
    Good luck mate! The league is the most important to me too. Were the losses all troll results? Those 2 levels back. What's the quality difference between those competing for your league title now?
    This is my League starting this week monday...
    Season 128 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-02-24_102423_www.topeleven.com.png
    Sillybq likes this.

This is my League starting this week monday...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Opera Snapshot_2020-02-24_102423_www.topeleven.com.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	132163
    That's worse than i expected. Really tough.

Famous
    That's worse than i expected. Really tough.
    I just hope for the best..... keeping on his tale unitl the end...... first today #4... that is going to be difficult... hopefully it works... than later the semi in the CL

I just hope for the best..... keeping on his tale unitl the end...... first today #4... that is going to be difficult... hopefully it works... than later the semi in the CL
    Yup I would too. I would train till I am league best quality as well. It might get the first guy trolled. Just a suggestion

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast