Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Season 128 - Are you ready?

Bizarre ending to my CL campaign. Won the away leg 2-3, coming back from 2-0 down. He was 117% while I actually rested some of my best players for the league and was 88%. Should have been an even bigger demolition than the 1-5 I suffered at home in the first leg... But somehow I won this one. Shame it wasn't a final, because there is no way this fluke could have happened in two matches.

Lost my first league game of the season yesterday. Me and Cristal are level on points going into final four games, goal difference is in my favor. Every single one is a must win now, and there is going to be a lot of pressure on me to win away to Red Devil FC, the highest quality opponent. Bummer, I had a streak of 44 games without a loss in the league, and just this one slip up can be costly.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    My season has gone bad as excepted but that is because I am currently tanking, I am assembling a new squad for next season but I am in 8th place due to some good form, now, I better lose a few games on the trot so I can repeat level.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    SuperDunk and maloukees like this.

Be careful, Max ! If you promote then you ll ruin the next season.
    Just won the away semifinal game 11-0 after barely winning 5-2 at home.
    Cruising in the final being big favorite, with 30% difference in my favor.
    Suazo scored his 99th goal in 45 games and will miss the league game unfortunately. To beat his previous record he needs 8 goals in 4 games.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Be careful, Max ! If you promote then you ll ruin the next season.
    Just won the away semifinal game 11-0 after barely winning 5-2 at home.
    Cruising in the final being big favorite, with 30% difference in my favor.
    Suazo scored his 99th goal in 45 games and will miss the league game unfortunately. To beat his previous record he needs 8 goals in 4 games.
    Eight goals in four games is doable, I put my entire team out of position so we can get destroyed.

SuperDunk likes this.

Fun fact: I am facing the 3rd place from the league in the CL final and possibly 2nd in the super cup.
    What a small world
    maloukees likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Bizarre ending to my CL campaign. Won the away leg 2-3, coming back from 2-0 down. He was 117% while I actually rested some of my best players for the league and was 88%. Should have been an even bigger demolition than the 1-5 I suffered at home in the first leg... But somehow I won this one. Shame it wasn't a final, because there is no way this fluke could have happened in two matches.

Lost my first league game of the season yesterday. Me and Cristal are level on points going into final four games, goal difference is in my favor. Every single one is a must win now, and there is going to be a lot of pressure on me to win away to Red Devil FC, the highest quality opponent. Bummer, I had a streak of 44 games without a loss in the league, and just this one slip up can be costly.
    Good luck with your league mate

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    My season has gone bad as excepted but that is because I am currently tanking, I am assembling a new squad for next season but I am in 8th place due to some good form, now, I better lose a few games on the trot so I can repeat level.

Max put all your players out of position and try all players in the middle and make them tired more change to lose

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Max put all your players out of position and try all players in the middle and make them tired more change to lose
    I already have done and we still somehow lost just 2-1, 9th lost, we need them to win once or twice because we are still 3 points ahead, if we do not finish outside the top 8 I will be inactive again next season.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I already have done and we still somehow lost just 2-1, 9th lost, we need them to win once or twice because we are still 3 points ahead, if we do not finish outside the top 8 I will be inactive again next season.

A more effective way to do it is a team with only 1DC and 1DL/DR with 2GKs and no MC, and hard attacking via middle with long pass. The team will keep losing possession and get countered to lose, which is the exact opposite of what we do to win by overcrowding the defence and midfield against better opponent to win by counter.
    maloukees likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    A more effective way to do it is a team with only 1DC and 1DL/DR with 2GKs and no MC, and hard attacking via middle with long pass. The team will keep losing possession and get countered to lose, which is the exact opposite of what we do to win by overcrowding the defence and midfield against better opponent to win by counter.
    Thanks, I had that pretty much set up, except for the defenders, I removed the mall and put attacking players in defence with the GK.

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast