Thread: Top scorer

Top scorer

Haven t received the 30% finishing I was promised at the start of the season for my other account. I have proof that says my player has won it.
    Thought it should be available from day 1, but it wasn't and I have now joined the new one today without any sign of the claiming.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Haven t received the 30% finishing I was promised at the start of the season for my other account. I have proof that says my player has won it.
    Thought it should be available from day 1, but it wasn't and I have now joined the new one today without any sign of the claiming.
    You can only claim it on day 1 and 2, after that it is gone and the new one is there. I missed it many times on some of my teams, nothing you can do.

Max
    Just to be clear, did you join the challenge, I would say you did but if you didn’t that is why that happened, if you did then it is a robbery, you don’t get the 30% finishing if you did not finish 1st, you must finish 1st in case you don’t know already.

If all these terms are met, then I don’t see why you don’t have the awards, on that case you should.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

i got mine. You might want to report it?

I reported it, but my yahoo mail doesn t work apparently, whatever...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    I reported it, but my yahoo mail doesn t work apparently, whatever...
    Sorry, I misread it, that’s bad, this never happened to me but I can imagine your frustration because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Sorry, I misread it, that’s bad, this never happened to me but I can imagine your frustration because of this.

It s not Suazo, so that s not that big of a deal.
    I m still around, LOL!