Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: No Super GoalKeeper

No Super GoalKeeper

Might be bringing up old thread but

Showcase any season, not just one game, where your GoalKeeper is 3 Stars or less or you don't have any GKs at all and you keep winning games left right and center anyway

I never did. Most record was 3 Games straight with 2* GK. Only one of these games were Clean sheet too
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Might be bringing up old thread but

Showcase any season, not just one game, where your GoalKeeper is 3 Stars or less or you don't have any GKs at all and you keep winning games left right and center anyway

I never did. Most record was 3 Games straight with 2* GK. Only one of these games were Clean sheet too
    I am going to repeat level again so we have won 4 out of 7 games with a DC in goal.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    CM-16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am going to repeat level again so we have won 4 out of 7 games with a DC in goal.

Well, that s unfortunate, Max. I m thinking your resources weren t good enough to go for the treble?
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Well, that s unfortunate, Max. I m thinking your resources weren t good enough to go for the treble?
    I don’t have the tokens or time right now to do that, I will do my best to get the treble soon, I did say last season I may not go for it, I have more important things going on right now than the game unfortunately, and that is why I was surprisingly inactive on the forum for pretty much 3 days.

It might be in 2 months, a year but I will get eventually.

Maybe during the summer when I have 3 months off, I will give it a shot on w new account or on that one, I am starting to not like my current one so I may or may not recycle, I will keep my current account for support of old friends and hen start over and do it all again, I have no desire to leave the forum yet, I have no desire to reach the higher levels as that is just too much commitment for a game.