Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Am I bidding against Man City!

Rookie

Am I bidding against Man City!

I know I’m looking for specific players at a certain level but I’m being out bid by players on level 6 ! Where are they getting 50 , 60 , 70 tokens to buy players from , ive been out bid on every player since start of new season generally by teams 60 levels below me .

I never seen any players cross 40 tokens even if they are 18 years old FT and 90 plus rating. Maybe its the timing. Try bidding when asia is at work and europe is still asleep. Majority of TE players are from those 2 continents.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    I know I’m looking for specific players at a certain level but I’m being out bid by players on level 6 ! Where are they getting 50 , 60 , 70 tokens to buy players from , ive been out bid on every player since start of new season generally by teams 60 levels below me .
    I am lvl 6 and have 800T. so watch out
    Alessio Fitch and HeavensAAA like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    I agree with OP. Just starter playing again after a long time and the market is super crazy.

The only efficient way to is to buy 18 year old super costly bot players so that they can serve you 6,7 season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I agree with OP. Just starter playing again after a long time and the market is super crazy.

The only efficient way to is to buy 18 year old super costly bot players so that they can serve you 6,7 season.
    especially in the start of the season