• 1 Post By Woodentop
  • 1 Post By Rix
  • 1 Post By Sillybq
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Daily ads problem

Rix
    Rookie

Daily ads problem

please do something regarding that. it's causing way too much irritation.

getting 25/23 ads for greens. but the problem is I'm getting those in 2 (or 3) batches of 13 and 12 and that batch timing is constantly shifting resulting in loss of 1 batch as that's going to the next day.

for an example, first batch at 8 am and next batch at 3/4 pm. then 10 am and 5/6 pm. then gradually shifting and second batch being available at 10pm, then 12pm then 3:30am then 5am, and then you can guess.

please don't try to feed ads availability point as then always 13 or 12 ads will be available, wouldn't have been the case and no point of any ads being available at 3/3:30/5am in the morning.

please do something to sort this out as many players like me depend heavily on those ads. also it's not possible for me to check whole day for when the ad God will shower his blessings. if I'd be able to invest that much time then probably I'd have chosen any active game which demands a lot of online time.

I don't want to leave this game. please.

P.S. - I've already tried many things like, cleared game cache, Google ad id reset (not frequently) etc as I found in this forum. but the problem hasn't been sorted out.
    Last edited by Rix; 02-13-2020 at 11:01 AM.

Famous
    It was better before..

Just daily so not the 24hr rules... but any time of the gameday.....

Rookie
    Hi,

Posted this before - Nordeus 'NOW' recognise the fault but have done nothing about it. The solution (as already posted) is for the x2 training and videos to be available from the daily reset time up until the next reset time - if a manager does not log in daily that will be his issue then.
    Rix likes this.

Rix
    Rookie
    not sure why devs didn't go for that solution.

in addition to this problem, now ad loading screen (ad button to be activated) is taking ages to load. 13 ads are taking about minimum 35/40 min to be completed.

irritation level very high and it's increasing day by day.
    Woodentop likes this.

Mate, not sure if they will see this here. Maybe you can ask the Mods to move this to bugs and issues? Or repost there?
    Rix likes this.

Rix
    Rookie
    probably you are right. will wait for a few days. if this problem persists, will report in Bug section.

Bump** moved to bugs subforum. Please Contact the support for a more specific answer.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    It was better before..

Just daily so not the 24hr rules... but any time of the gameday.....
    Yes, it was better when the ads reset at the daily maintenance times, it is just annoying having to watch ads 30 minutes later each day due to the 24 hr thing and sometimes I have to not watch ads because the time they are available is too late and not suitable for me. I hate not watching a day’s full of resources but I have no chocie because if it keeps getting reset a half an hour later, it will eventually get to let’s in the night and you skip it.

So just keep it at the daily maintenance times so you can log In to watch them at the same time daily.

This should be a suggestion, I might start a thread on suggesting to change the reset timer back to before when it reset when daily maintenance occurs.

Rix
    Rookie
    I couldn't get more than 100 ads in this month for this hazard.

now, after every 4th or 5th ad, that button (which we click to see ad) starts to refresh and shows that there is no ad available. but that's not the case. I've to go Home and come back to check or I've to close the game, disconnect the internet and then again reconnect, or I've to clear game cache. then I can find remaining ads.
    after every 4/5 ads, don't you think it's annoyance?

Rix
    Rookie
    and at last they have deleted all of my hard earned greens from ads.

waiting for the answer from their side, then probably have to leave.

Edit : got those back.
    Last edited by Rix; 03-02-2020 at 02:28 PM.