Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time

Why can’t I participate? Is it because I’m rank 1?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Their opponents will be equally as hard as the ones everyone else faces relative to their own team, so not sure how you think it would favour them?
    Because there is a maximum quality for opponents which is close to the quality of some tanker.
    I stopped by the 2nd team that had the same quality as me. Even the 1st took me an reentry to beat. lol.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Because there is a maximum quality for opponents which is close to the quality of some tanker.
    I stopped by the 2nd team that had the same quality as me. Even the 1st took me an reentry to beat. lol.
    The eighth match team in my comp is 137.7%, so is that the same for everyone then, regardless of their starting %?

Pro
    My team AVQ is 117% when draw was made.

Npc AVQ for stages:
    1) 103% (-14%)
    2) 113% (-4%)
    3) 117% (equal)
    4) 125% (+8%)
    5) 133% (+16%)
    6) 137% (+20%)
    7) 141% (+24%)
    8) 145% (+28%)

+20% is possibly still beatable with lots of luck; +8% and +16% already needs lots of good defenders and perfect counter defensive formation, along with some luck, to get through it.
    Last 2 stages does not even seem to be remotely possible.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Heavens luck factor also plays a role here, wonderful grafics as usual and love the emblem and shirt, on the line with other nice events lets se how lucky I am this time!

Their opponents will be equally as hard as the ones everyone else faces relative to their own team, so not sure how you think it would favour them?
    Because the bot opponents have a scale with max quality 180%.
    A super tanker with 160-180% (or more), will play with easier opponents than a normal team.
    A normal team cannot finish tours like that unless it will be extreme lucky or pay a lot of re-entries.

The eighth match team in my comp is 137.7%, so is that the same for everyone then, regardless of their starting %?
    No, it's not the same for everyone.
    Those are the opponents of an abandoned team i have, with useless 3* players.

[Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time-carnival-1-50-92.jpg

Difficult, but not impossible, definitely fun.

Hey guys,

This is my second season playing TE and I am thoroughly enjoying it. My team is on 88.9% and I haven't had to invest any money in the game yet.

With regards to the Carnival Tour, I have already beaten the first 5 cities, with some sweet rewards (love the jersey and 15Ts devs!). Like i said, it's not impossible. [Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time-screenshot_2020-02-20-16-40-35-525_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

I play a 3-3-3-1 attacking formation. Ensure that your squad is fully rested and everyone has Superb morale, or higher (on fire through in-game events like a hat-trick). [Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time-squad_topeleven.jpg

Going to play the 6th match now. Wish me luck!

All the best to all of you guys as well

EDIT: Lost 2 straight times on the 6th city :c was leading 2-1 on the 75th the first time, lost 3-2. All in all, a pretty fun event. Thanks Devs!
    Last edited by shobizness; 02-20-2020 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Update on events

First entry lost to 2nd team.
    Second free entry lost to 3rd team.
    Paid 9 T and lost to 4th team.
    Then paid 9T again and lost to the last team.

So for 18 T I spent I got 20T, 8 blue, 8 green, kit, badge and a 124% ST AMC. Not that bad, think I was quite lucky this time.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Heavens luck factor also plays a role here, wonderful grafics as usual and love the emblem and shirt, on the line with other nice events lets se how lucky I am this time!
    Good luck mate! Wish you get the emblem at least
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast