Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time

[Official] Carnival Tour Challenge - Full Time-wn-21-.jpg

The Carnival Tour Challenge is ON! Tour your club around some festive cities and rack up great rewards along the way!

See below for the full rules:

• These fixtures don't impact players' condition, morale or injuries
    • Suspensions from yellow and red cards don't apply from one fixture to the next
    • You have a limited number of free tries
    • If you lose, you need to restart the tour from the beginning or the last unlocked checkpoint
    • The competition can only be completed once
    • You only earn rewards the first time you progress

Good luck!

Max
    The badge is really cool, I wouldn’t win anything because these events are crazy
    Last edited by Max; 02-17-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Addicted
    and the name too

Addicted
    These tour events for me is “to win as much as possible through free entries and then stop” kind of events. Let’s see how far I can go this time

Pro
    Last tour I lost all free entries at only the 2nd stage, which was pretty bad.

2T to rejoin. Thought over it for a few times and decided why not.

Managed to win until 8th stage. Net 18T gain with some packs too. Hope the rewards is a bit better this time (when it is likely to be even less )
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    This must be a joke. Even the second team is (1%) better than me. The last one has 30% quality advantage, not that I think I can reach that stage. Plus, reward for beating a 10% higher quality oppo is just 6 greens and 6 blues??

Famous
    The second stage is already my own level....how to beat this.

Sorry but those tour are only designed for heavy tankers, so they can get some extra tokens and resources
    Sillybq likes this.

Really tough event. Pretty much same for me. About the same quality as the 2nd team. Had hoped to get the jersey but doesn't look possible. Definitely not going to spend tokens for reentry

I kind of hate these events.. I really like to have these emblems and kits and even the new achievements not everyone owns, on the other hand I feel like its wasted ressources.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post

Sorry but those tour are only designed for heavy tankers, so they can get some extra tokens and resources
    Their opponents will be equally as hard as the ones everyone else faces relative to their own team, so not sure how you think it would favour them?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast