Thread: Morale reduction stupidity

Banned

Morale reduction stupidity

Am I the only one who thinks the new morale reduction is ridiculous and stupid?

Addicted
    Whats wrong with it? I barely use any morale boosters after changes

Rookie
    Wrong is imo that morale Drops too fast . Example : when u win your First 11 Players loose Moral too( Not when u have Run) .

Rookie
    Same problem here, morale drops after every match even if i win.

Morale is cosmetic. Playing with good morale is ok.

I agree that morale is largely cosmetic and you get pretty much the same results with Good as with Superb. However, the main problem for me is that boosters are only a temporary fix. After you apply a booster the morale will return to its previous state after the match (with some movement possible depending on the result of the match played). So if you rely on boosters you're just going to get in to an ongoing loop of applying them before every game... which is obviously what Nordeus would like you to do. The alternative is just to accept lower morale for a few matches and allow it to come back up naturally with results.

I've had seasons where my teams morale has stayed around Superb and seasons where it won't go above Good. Never seems to affect the results.

Banned
    I’ll have to try it. Because otherwise it effing pisses me off and I send messages to the impotent nordeus support.