Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Lian
  • 1 Post By tomu741
  • 1 Post By shobizness
  • 1 Post By theclubofwins

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Physio Center - Test Release

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Physio Center - Test Release

Hi Managers!

In the following few days, we'll conduct a pilot release on some servers.

All Managers on chosen servers will receive a boost in their Physio Center and their players will recover their condition faster. More details about the boost will be available in Physio Center.

The test release will only last for a couple of days and will be server restricted. This means that Managers on the same server will have equal Physio Center speed and everyone will compete in the same conditions.

Managers that are not on certain servers will not be impacted by the test in any way.

Thank you for your understanding as we test new things in order to improve the experience for all Managers.

Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

UPDATE: The test has now been concluded.
    IImaestroII and maloukees like this.

Famous
    Looks great hopefully implemented soon in all servers,

So the managers who train hard and are active has the most change for the trophy

Addicted
    But again in exchange of greens. i wonder when they made something in exchange of blues or game money. Because greens nowdays are the most valuable resource. Thanks to all the changes...
    maloukees likes this.

I've certainly noticed the players recovering slightly faster than the usual time. Feels like it's related to the level of your physio centre? That would be a great addition and encourage managers to check-in more often. Thanks devs!
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by shobizness View Post
    I've certainly noticed the players recovering slightly faster than the usual time. Feels like it's related to the level of your physio centre? That would be a great addition and encourage managers to check-in more often. Thanks devs!
    mines the same
    shobizness likes this.

stopped happening a couple of days ago. I had gotten so used to it :c