Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Substitutes don't fire up when gaining a star?

VFK
    Rookie

Substitutes don't fire up when gaining a star?

A while ago, my sub goalie reached 80 % and didn't fire up. Now the same happened to my sub striker who reached 100 % - I used greens to fire him up right now, ahead of some important matches.

I don't know whether it has to do anything with being a sub but that's the only common denominator I can find. If so, surely some kind of lag? In the past few days, two of my reserves have fired up when reaching 80 % and a starter too at 120 %.

Has this happened to you?

Pro
    When a player gains extra skill attributes via matches or training to reach 80%, 100% and so on, the notification of reaching a new star would pop up and then follows with a on-fire status notification. (Reaching 20%, 40% or 60% seems unable to trigger this effect though, as the setting looks to fire up those 5* or above only)

However, in the unlikely case where the player gains another the new star via daily 4% skill boost, the system may miss this gained star status and effect. This has happened to me once. Maybe this is a bug when the system does not trace quality increase and follow-up effect with that daily 4% bonus option.

Should report via in-game support to ask them to add it back for you. Hopefully it could be resolved before your important match starts.
    VFK likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    When a player gains extra skill attributes via matches or training to reach 80%, 100% and so on, the notification of reaching a new star would pop up and then follows with a on-fire status notification. (Reaching 20%, 40% or 60% seems unable to trigger this effect though, as the setting looks to fire up those 5* or above only)

However, in the unlikely case where the player gains another the new star via daily 4% skill boost, the system may miss this gained star status and effect. This has happened to me once. Maybe this is a bug when the system does not trace quality increase and follow-up effect with that daily 4% bonus option.

Should report via in-game support to ask them to add it back for you. Hopefully it could be resolved before your important match starts.
    Thank you. That must be the reason since I don't remember seeing a notification for reaching the star. Initially I thought I just missed that without paying attention but that's unlikely. Don't remember who got the daily 4% but must've been the player. I used greens yesterday to get him near the star but didn't intend to reach 100 % yet at that point. I don't remember how the goalie gained the star but could've very well been the same thing, it's certainly a more logical explanation than the substitute thing.