Thread: Draw system

Apprentice

Draw system

So.....

how the draw system work, based on what ? server only?
    because for three season in a row, the game draw me against higher level, not just high but HIGH.

Every season my team always start with 90% rate, and boom.... for three season (level 40+) , so many high level with 130+ rate team , so dev tell me, how can i catch them up? with dream and hope? or luck ? in rpg game its just like high level bullying lower level with low level equipment, no matter how hard you enhance your equipment, its just low level equipment.

Even if i train my players or buy new players, still cant catch them up, 99% players at my level is just like 79% for them and vice versa, so where is the "merge server" thing ?

anyway... thx

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you don't know it by now, you must go at Tutorials and Guides section and read some threads there.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you don't know it by now, you must go at Tutorials and Guides section and read some threads there.

? what ?

what i try to say is, the team difference %. 20 is high enough but 40% ? like i can win that match..
    there are many many team that have same quality as mine, 95% even high level team, why with 40% difference ?
    there no tutorial for that, even new player already know that if they face super high quality team, you cant do nothing but pray for game engine luck.

just had enough for this crap draw system, never like this before, maybe because my level... lack high level players ? there the only answer,well if there lack of players at high level, so merge it.. like other games, lack of players = merge, still lack ?
    its better than giving players a super team, throw towel before it start. many managers disappointed because of their draw system.

i don't see any merge effect that they do before.. same opponent again and again every season since before the merge.

Famous
    Finish your season with your best 14 players avg. Below 100%.....

You start with 90%, so i guess you finish the league with 110%, sell your reserves to lower your team