Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max

Thread: Can you enjoy BDO without spending any money?

Can you enjoy BDO without spending any money?

Hello , i recently bought BDO and my first value pack is about to end. I cant afford to spend much money on this game so i'd like to ask if you can enjoy the game without spending money on it. I Might be able to buy the value pack once a month because it seems really unfair losing that 30% bonus on market place.Will i be at a huge disadvantage without spending money ? 9Aps

And one more question - how long do you play , how much money have you spent and do you regret it
    Last edited by smithron; 03-08-2020 at 06:08 AM.

Hi & welcome to the forum , yes of course is possible to win without spending i would advice you search in this section of the forum https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials-guides/ . Here you will find many guide that will help you

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by smithron View Post
    Hello , i recently bought BDO and my first value pack is about to end. I cant afford to spend much money on this game so i'd like to ask if you can enjoy the game without spending money on it. I Might be able to buy the value pack once a month because it seems really unfair losing that 30% bonus on market place.Will i be at a huge disadvantage without spending money ?

And one more question - how long do you play , how much money have you spent and do you regret it
    Yes, it is called watching their 40 ads daily and keeping the players you will use the next season and sell what you don t need.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Playing for almost 5 years, spent nothing, regret everything.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by smithron View Post
    Hello , i recently bought BDO and my first value pack is about to end. I cant afford to spend much money on this game so i'd like to ask if you can enjoy the game without spending money on it. I Might be able to buy the value pack once a month because it seems really unfair losing that 30% bonus on market place. Will i be at a huge disadvantage without spending money ?

You can do well without spending money, certainly keep within your means and do not overspend on players and other things, don’t buy things with resources that you don’t need.

Watch the 40 ads a day and know how to use your rests when you are healing your team.

With knowledge of the game and keeping working your means you should do just fine

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    smithron likes this.