Thread: rest boost money

rest boost money

my friens said there a link to watch videos on Rest / Morale And Boost i never seen it., is there a link for this to be found?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Boxall View Post
    my friens said there a link to watch videos on Rest / Morale And Boost i never seen it., is there a link for this to be found?
    in top eleven facebook app at the bottom underneath it gives you the 4 options earn free "money/rest/morale/medic"
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

They are not everyday these options. I visit facebook app every day and i didnt see it the last 3 days, and 4-5 days before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Νικος Ευαγγελου View Post
    They are not everyday these options. I visit facebook app every day and i didnt see it the last 3 days, and 4-5 days before that.
    There is only a certain of number of videos you can watch, if theres none left, then you can't get any boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There is only a certain of number of videos you can watch, if theres none left, then you can't get any boosters.
    The two first days when videos started to appear (the barcelona quit smoking thing) i was able to win two different kind of boosters every day. After 3 or 4 days with the Heineken advertizing i was able to win only one booster per day. After that the videos come now and then.
    I think they appears every 5 days now. Am i wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Νικος Ευαγγελου View Post
    The two first days when videos started to appear (the barcelona quit smoking thing) i was able to win two different kind of boosters every day. After 3 or 4 days with the Heineken advertizing i was able to win only one booster per day. After that the videos come now and then.
    I think they appears every 5 days now. Am i wrong??
    I don't know different parts in the world get different videos and offers, I'm in the UK and I have no shortage here.

I'm in London and have never had any videos to watch to earn tokens. I have the link to earn the various packs, but despite trying over and over again, I've never earned anything.

We dont talk about earning tokens. We talk about earning boosters here.