Thread: Qualified as Leader....

Thumbs up Qualified as Leader....

This happened when I bid a player on Marketing and I won. But it saids qualified as leader... so I use another token on it and it does not change at all, I still haven't earn that player and I lost 2 tokens.
    what does this mean?

it means you qualify to the next bidding stage as a leader, but with other people qualifying too. if no one bids on the next stage the player is yours, but don't take the risks you should bid so they won't "steal" it in the last second, but when it says you qualified you don't have to bid any more until it goes to the next knock out stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    it means you qualify to the next bidding stage as a leader, but with other people qualifying too. if no one bids on the next stage the player is yours, but don't take the risks you should bid so they won't "steal" it in the last second, but when it says you qualified you don't have to bid any more until it goes to the next knock out stage.
    the time run out, it frooze there as me being the quialify leader

Quote Originally Posted by Top11 View Post
    the time run out, it frooze there as me being the quialify leader
    In this case pls send email to Nordeus Support and receive an automatically reply

Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    In this case pls send email to Nordeus Support and receive an automatically reply
    what is their name?

At the bottom of the page where you play is a list - Home, News, Forum, Fan Kit, Press, Support.
    Click on Support and you should find how to contact them there.
    Although, I wouldn't expect to get anything from them. Same thing happened to me, they didn't reply.