Thread: Session openers

rodalopin

Session openers

All those events, when you have to play against other team... do you even get a weaker team to play against? I always draw against teams way stronger than mine. Always. Even in the first round / first match against other players. Not just that, also for some reason on those games my players miss more than ever. The typical corner that falls to your player that 90% of the time is a goal, not on those, and the other team also scores every single free kick. I mean, like, nothing just works for me on those matches. Am I the only one? This is not a rant (well, yes) or a moan, is more a desesperation message to vent haha!

Or this is the way it is fixed so you always lose and you have to expend tokens re-joining?
    Last edited by rodalopin; 09-28-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Addicted
    90 % conversion rate on corners? I score every 10th corner or so. I think my team has the worst conversion rate in the history of TE. As for draws against superior or inferior teams, I'd say it's 50/50 for me. But I honestly prefer draws against stronger teams as I ALWAYS lose against inferior teams. This event I won all my games against the bot and superior teams. All three losses came against 7-10 % inferior teams.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

rodalopin
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    90 % conversion rate on corners? I score every 10th corner or so. I think my team has the worst conversion rate in the history of TE. As for draws against superior or inferior teams, I'd say it's 50/50 for me. But I honestly prefer draws against stronger teams as I ALWAYS lose against inferior teams. This event I won all my games against the bot and superior teams. All three losses came against 7-10 % inferior teams.
    I guess that is even more infuriating... haha