Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: Player Overall Quality vs Skills

Player Overall Quality vs Skills

Hi Guys,

My question is, which one of the below players should i play in my team, overall quality vs skills?

I have an attacking midfielder, with an overall quality of 112%, his attacking skills are 212% passing, and 176% shooting, and 233% finishing.

I have another attacking midfielder, with overall quality of 138%, his attacking skills are 160% passing, 156% shooting, and 143% finishing.

I have another question;

I should know this by now :-(

When I look at a players skills, some of the attributes are Grayed out i.e. Tackling, Marking, for an attacking midfielder, does this mean that these skills have improved or need attention / addressing

Regards

Deca

Hey , age would also help as we will decide if he has any potential in your team . A screenshot with all the attributes would help too
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    Hi Guys,

My question is, which one of the below players should i play in my team, overall quality vs skills?

I have an attacking midfielder, with an overall quality of 112%, his attacking skills are 212% passing, and 176% shooting, and 233% finishing.

I have another attacking midfielder, with overall quality of 138%, his attacking skills are 160% passing, 156% shooting, and 143% finishing.

I have another question;

I should know this by now :-(

When I look at a players skills, some of the attributes are Grayed out i.e. Tackling, Marking, for an attacking midfielder, does this mean that these skills have improved or need attention / addressing

Regards

Deca
    as milpol said, it depends if the players have a future at the club.
    but from my experience bigger rating helps in competitive matches ( cup, CL and league) and recently in FA games.
    I have an example in my team, a 7 seasons old defender (24) with high defensive stats vs a 4% better in rating defender i got from that event, and i am still keeping my old defender as a starter.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    as milpol said, it depends if the players have a future at the club.
    but from my experience bigger rating helps in competitive matches ( cup, CL and league) and recently in FA games.
    I have an example in my team, a 7 seasons old defender (24) with high defensive stats vs a 4% better in rating defender i got from that event, and i am still keeping my old defender as a starter.
    Thank you for your help,

My less quality player with higher skill stats is 30 and my other player with higher quality but lower stats is 24

Regards

Deca

Thank you for your help,

My less quality player with higher skill stats is 30 and my other player with higher quality but lower stats is 24

Regards

Deca
    what s the difference in rating?
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    what s the difference in rating?
    difference in rating is 24%

difference in rating is 24%
    lol, clearly go for the higher
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!