Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Max

Thread: Possession Bonus Question

Possession Bonus Question

Hi Guys,

I played an opponent recently, my team was favorite with + 20% more overall quality, but my opponent had 25 people supporting him and thus his posession bonus was very high, as there was only me watching my match and supporting me.

Is there any way to counteract that happening in the future? or do I try and get 25 people supporting me and watching my match?

Regards

Deca

You cant do anything to prevent the supporters from the opponent . what you can do is to find a few friends who support often
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post

Hi Guys,

I played an opponent recently, my team was favorite with + 20% more overall quality, but my opponent had 25 people supporting him and thus his posession bonus was very high, as there was only me watching my match and supporting me.

Is there any way to counteract that happening in the future? or do I try and get 25 people supporting me and watching my match?

Regards

Deca
    There is nothing you can do to have opponents have large amounts of supporters, nothing can be done there. What you can do to get supporters is friend request other managers, it doesn’t guarantee that you will get support but you will have a better chance.
    dave1311 and Der_Ryan_M like this.