Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 483
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

  1. #371
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    same was for suazo, but in the past 2 seasons he s been catching up on his age, idk wtf is happening.
    I am not sure, yes he is a bit old now, but I still believe he should still be performing well since he has 175% or something.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #372
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    So i lost the cup final 1-2 , and 197 games unbeaten to a worse 18% manager.
    What is so inffuriating is that i conceded 2 goals after i went defensive, and his stupid goalkeeper saved everything.
    What s the point of 200% finishing 140% attackers if his 7* striker has like 2 shots on target and 2 goals...
    I had a similar ending in the cup final. My opponent was 23% worse than me. I couldn't attend the match.
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-2020-04-21-110959_990x628_scrot.jpg

  3. #373
    Max
    Guest

    Season 130 - Are you ready?

    Incredible, we won 2-1 against the guy, took me by surprise but I fought tooth and nail for it,

    Quadruple looks a lot more likely than it was half an hour ago, we are still second but only by one goal.

    Our attention will turn to the CL Semi Finals where we look to overturn a 1 goal deficit. Hopefully it can be done.

    The league will be so so close.


    Partial highlights, the second photo will not load for some reason, what did happen though was that Benitez scored the winner, his top scorer made it 1-1 and then Benitez scored in the 52nd minute I believe to win the match and then we held on for dear life after that, Benitez missed a penalty, again, but this time I don’t mind.



    Thanks so much to everyone who supported, I would post the photos of supporters but tapatalk is being weird as hell today.

    My season, I think we have done exceptionally well for what kind of opponents I drew in all competitions, one troll defeat, but this is my record right now, hopefully everything goes well.


    Also, Benitez is 8* again.
    Last edited by Max; 04-21-2020 at 11:14 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

  4. #374
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    This is my cup final today.. I already know he's going to win.. Soo, I'm just tired.

    Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    My result from that game. I lost on penalties

    Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

  5. #375
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    My result from that game. I lost on penalties

    Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Hard luck you did a good job and you did your best.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #376
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,241
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Incredible, we won 2-1 against the guy, took me by surprise but I fought tooth and nail for it,

    Quadruple looks a lot more likely than it was half an hour ago, we are still second but only by one goal.

    Our attention will turn to the CL Semi Finals where we look to overturn a 1 goal deficit. Hopefully it can be done.

    The league will be so so close.


    Partial highlights, the second photo will not load for some reason, what did happen though was that Benitez scored the winner, his top scorer made it 1-1 and then Benitez scored in the 52nd minute I believe to win the match and then we held on for dear life after that, Benitez missed a penalty, again, but this time I don’t mind.



    Thanks so much to everyone who supported, I would post the photos of supporters but tapatalk is being weird as hell today.

    My season, I think we have done exceptionally well for what kind of opponents I drew in all competitions, one troll defeat, but this is my record right now, hopefully everything goes well.


    Also, Benitez is 8* again.
    Hope you can turn it around in the CL and catch up that 1 goal in your League if you win them all... it will be an amazing season for you

  7. #377
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Hope you can turn it around in the CL and catch up that 1 goal in your League if you win them all... it will be an amazing season for you
    I hope so, I will have to still play the sixth place today, away from home 101 vs 114%, if we win that then hopefully we are in the clear, I need to keep watch on that first place guy as he is still in the lead technically.

    Even though, I have lost one more game than last season, if I get the quadruple this season, it would trump last season by a mile,

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 04-22-2020 at 08:52 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

  8. #378
    Apprentice DoctorRedDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    167
    Hardly bothered this season. The plan was to try and finish third in the Champions League group stages, descend into the Super League and try to win that competition, while failing to achieve promotion in the league and thus having a go in all competitions next season without losing the 20%.

    It's been going well in the Super League. I have reached the final after managing to orchestrate a third place finish in the CL groups and a comeback in the semifinal 2nd leg today. Favorite to win the final and the one trophy I never won due to the competition not existing with most of the previous clubs I managed.

    Failed to avoid promotion though, going to finish sixth most likely. Even when I put a much weaker line up, I once achieved a 4-0 win over a 30% stronger opponent. So it will take me longer to train my team next season. However with gaining at least another 30 tokens through associations which will get me to triple digits, and over a thousand rests, I will be more packed with resources than ever.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL... And one treble
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Problem Solvers: 1 league (invincible), 1 Champions League, 1 Super Cup. Time to win again...

  9. #379
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    An interesting anecdote which happened after this match. A guy in my League which I am friend with, whom I have supported so many time and he hardly has ever supported me came online and supported the other guy.

    I was like OK but when I lost the game I was a little bit angry on him. So after the game I unfriended him, would have unfriended him anyways as he is the same Level as me.

    But after few minutes he sent me a friend request. I accepted but will have to unfriend him again before the season ends.

    I wish there was some way to re-track the guys you have unfriended.
    What a crooked guy he is. I have supported him so many times and in return he has supported me zero times. Today again he showed up during my League game and supported the opponent.

    I haven't unfriended him this time but before season ends I will unfriend him as he is same level as mine to never friend him again.
    templealumni23 likes this.

  10. #380
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Hardly bothered this season. The plan was to try and finish third in the Champions League group stages, descend into the Super League and try to win that competition, while failing to achieve promotion in the league and thus having a go in all competitions next season without losing the 20%.

    It's been going well in the Super League. I have reached the final after managing to orchestrate a third place finish in the CL groups and a comeback in the semifinal 2nd leg today. Favorite to win the final and the one trophy I never won due to the competition not existing with most of the previous clubs I managed.

    Failed to avoid promotion though, going to finish sixth most likely. Even when I put a much weaker line up, I once achieved a 4-0 win over a 30% stronger opponent. So it will take me longer to train my team next season. However with gaining at least another 30 tokens through associations which will get me to triple digits, and over a thousand rests, I will be more packed with resources than ever.
    You're one of the people that destroys the game. Why can't you just play normally and accept whatever position you end up? Rather than trying to trick the game.. Next season, some hardworking dude will end up in your league and wonder why he's second despite all his efforts? Nordeus should really start banning account of people who tank. It's not cool, and unfair to others who even put real money in the game in order to compete... Meanwhile, this is by no means being aggressive on you or anything, I'm just saying. So, I'm sorry ahead of time if I come off offensive.

    Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast