Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Two shocks today, one good, one bad.

Can’t believe this really, we won 3-0 against a 15% stronger opponent, I was sleeping through this os even stranger.

Next game was in the Cup and we only won 1-0, at home, it is good because we didn’t concede an away goal, and even though I could not get there, I still think I should have won by more, I guess it levels out my 10-0 home win earlier this season, 106.1% against 68.3% so with a 37.8% difference I was expecting a comfortable win but I suppose that is never the case, hopefully we secure it away as 1-0 is a very slender lead.

Here are the highlights, the stats were quite even for the quality difference, but I suppose the engine punished me for failing to show up.

We were not great really but thank god are winning streak is still alive, at 55.

It could end tomorrow as I have a very tough league game.

Thank you all again for your support.

Season still perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-05-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Rookie
    Congrats Max...you are doing great

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Congrats Max...you are doing great

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Thank you, hopefully you do well as well, at least get you can still win some trophies, It will be difficult but we will see, Still a long way to go in the season, I am not sure I will win every game even though I want to of course, I have some very tough competition.

CataAlex and maloukees like this.

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Got knocked out from Cup in probably the most frustrating way than ever before. The team beating me was 12% lower than me so not that bad, but the way it happened was pure AIDS.

I lost my away leg 2-1, I missed the kind of a counter-attack that almost always goes in, a header from corner in the 90th minute and a few more. Then on the home leg I drew 1-1. Even though I had nominally 55% possession, I didn't get to attack barely at all. It was pretty absurd. I switched to short passing, took on a 6th midfielder, then 7th, but I simply couldn't get to attack. He often have had like 4 animated attacks in a row, then I might have got one, and after that he got to again attack time and time again.
    Now I came up against the same team in league in my home ground. I was unbeaten with a 23-4 GD and almost all of the preceding matches being against superior opponents than him. I even had my AML, AMC and AMR all fired up after each scoring a hat trick in yesterday's 10-0 win, in addition to two defenders that had recently gained a star.

Well, I lost 1-2. I conceded a penalty, as I did last time against the same team. Like, I might not usually have two penalties against me in a whole season, last season I don't think I had any. Now I have had two in consecutive games against the same average team. I don't even get how everything can just go wrong against the same, pretty mediocre team over and over again. No matter what I do and what strategies I use, I can't grasp it.
    Last edited by VFK; 04-05-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    Now I came up against the same team in league in my home ground. I was unbeaten with a 23-4 GD and almost all of the preceding matches being against superior opponents than him. I even had my AML, AMC and AMR all fired up after each scoring a hat trick in yesterday's 10-0 win, in addition to two defenders that had recently gained a star.

Well, I lost 1-2. I conceded a penalty, as I did last time against the same team. Like, I might not usually have two penalties against me in a whole season, last season I don't think I had any. Now I have had two in consecutive games against the same average team. I don't even get how everything can just go wrong against the same, pretty mediocre team over and over again. No matter what I do and what strategies I use, I can't grasp it.
    Did you play the same formation + tactics against him?

Max
    Got a draw and a win against a 121% opponent with me being 106% so I am impressed.

Once again as well I am the one who gets the most points against an opponent.

Most of the rest lost.

We were pumped again in the finals, only one or two other members are active.

I have by far the best record in my association in the past 5 weeks since I started playing with it.

I Played 20 Won 16 Drew 1 Lost 3. All of my games against good opponents.

I have 49 points and this is by far more than anyone else in my association, I may look elsewhere next season because as I said, I won 80% (16 out of 20 matches) and I would say the second most, won around 7-10 games.

I will see but I don’t think I will last in gold 1 much longer.

Max
    We played our league match 11-1, my biggest win for a while, well actually our biggest win since Thursday where we won 10-0.

Very pleased about it but worried about the yellow card we got in the first minute, he needs to be careful now.

We actually went behind again in the league, I was not worried, their team only had 63%, we were much stronger and I knew we would fight back and win easily, easy was not the word, we didn’t let them breathe after that.

I hope we don’t concede at home for a while, we have conceded twice in 3 games which is 1 less than we conceded in 13 games, I wish one was conceded away and then one at home, yes I am like that, good performance so I will let it slide.

We have scored 87 goals in 14 games and finally we have won all of our games in the first week for the first time ever so I am very pleased.

They gave us a game for the first 5 minutes and that is about it, we dominated from there.

Playing a good side tomorrow.

I just want a clean sheet at home in the league in our next game, but then again, we will probably win 15-1 or something.

Victor Benitez score seven goals in this match.

Here are the highlights

Thanks to all of my fans.

League Table:

My season:

We had an awful start to the game today but now, when we go 1-0 down, I don’t get worked, I need to knock on wood as usual because one day I will go 0-1 down and fail to recover.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Got a draw and a win against a 121% opponent with me being 106% so I am impressed.

Once again as well I am the one who gets the most points against an opponent.

Most of the rest lost.

We were pumped again in the finals, only one or two other members are active.

I have by far the best record in my association in the past 5 weeks since I started playing with it.

I Played 20 Won 16 Drew 1 Lost 3. All of my games against good opponents.

I have 49 points and this is by far more than anyone else in my association, I may look elsewhere next season because as I said, I won 80% (16 out of 20 matches) and I would say the second most, won around 7-10 games.

I will see but I don’t think I will last in gold 1 much longer.

Good job Max.. Congrats

Addicted
    The guy who can be a threat to you CL campaign is in my group and we just now destroyed him 6 - 1.

Famous
    Just destroyed the #1 in my CL group with 0-7 so the next CL I will put my reserves in again saving energy..

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast