Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: not receiving tokens for completion of tasks etc

not receiving tokens for completion of tasks etc

hiya all after completing registration and completing tasks etc for various things ie gratis points , n registering for imperion game i still have not received any tokens as was stated . does anybody have the same issues or no why this is happening . many thanks in advance if anyone can answer this for me .

Apprentice
    Happeneed to me. Send a ticket to nordeus and give some screenshots coz the fiest reply they give is "please send some screenshots" i even sent them. Still no reply -.-

ok cool cheers for that m8

I've not played this game for long but it's obvious the developers are a bunch of greedy money hoarders, since getting promoted I'm constantly facing much better teams and I cannot buy players because I need tokens, EVERY time I try I use all my tokens to get one player which I don't even get (and I'm on 1 or 2 tokens a day...).

The surveys don't work, I fill in my details around 10 times and it passes me on to another form then another...most of the install apps are for iphone which is retarded since not everyone has iphones and the "install this program on your computer" or "sign up" don't work either.

A game could be amazing to play, but with a team of developers not intending on giving the slightest **** about their customers makes the game a complete failure.
    aiureah and cracicot like this.

Dreamer
    it hapens to me too... and even I have sent some screenshot for proof, they seems doesnt care about it....

Quote Originally Posted by ryemck View Post
    I've not played this game for long but it's obvious the developers are a bunch of greedy money hoarders, since getting promoted I'm constantly facing much better teams and I cannot buy players because I need tokens, EVERY time I try I use all my tokens to get one player which I don't even get (and I'm on 1 or 2 tokens a day...).

The surveys don't work, I fill in my details around 10 times and it passes me on to another form then another...most of the install apps are for iphone which is retarded since not everyone has iphones and the "install this program on your computer" or "sign up" don't work either.

A game could be amazing to play, but with a team of developers not intending on giving the slightest **** about their customers makes the game a complete failure.
    lol, if you hate it so much then don't play.I have 2 accounts, 1 which I do surveys/offers on to get tokens and the other I don't the 2nd one I have good players (promoted every season, currently 1st in league), signing players isn't always about how many tokens you have its about bidding on the right players at the right time.

If you have say 5 tokens there's no point in bidding on an 18 year old 6* player

OP sometimes you don't get credited for offers etc because of the advertiser, it isn't neccesarily the fault of nordeus.
    Advertisers link alot on IP adress/telephone numbers/addresses/email I.D's etc
    Its always good to use 3 or 4 separate email addresses (gmail is best) when completing offers, always check to see if they have sent you an email and click any confirmation links in it.
    D/l and install games, or playing browser games/fb games generally require you to actually play for X amount of time or until you reach X level.
    If you are using a shared internet or on a public wifi (pub, cafe,library etc.) it maybe that some one has already completed the offer on that IP (not necessarily on T11 as advertisers advertise in a lot of different places)

Some offers although they may say "credits in 15 minutes" may take a few hours or even a few days to credit, most of the advertisers have a page to check the offer completion and ways to contact them if you think you are missing tokens for an offer/survey/video etc..
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 05-10-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post
    lol, if you hate it so much then don't play.I have 2 accounts, 1 which I do surveys/offers on to get tokens and the other I don't the 2nd one I have good players (promoted every season, currently 1st in league), signing players isn't always about how many tokens you have its about bidding on the right players at the right time.

If you have say 5 tokens there's no point in bidding on an 18 year old 6* player

OP sometimes you don't get credited for offers etc because of the advertiser, it isn't neccesarily the fault of nordeus.
    Advertisers link alot on IP adress/telephone numbers/addresses/email I.D's etc
    Its always good to use 3 or 4 separate email addresses (gmail is best) when completing offers, always check to see if they have sent you an email and click any confirmation links in it.
    D/l and install games, or playing browser games/fb games generally require you to actually play for X amount of time or until you reach X level.
    If you are using a shared internet or on a public wifi (pub, cafe,library etc.) it maybe that some one has already completed the offer on that IP (not necessarily on T11 as advertisers advertise in a lot of different places)

Some offers although they may say "credits in 15 minutes" may take a few hours or even a few days to credit, most of the advertisers have a page to check the offer completion and ways to contact them if you think you are missing tokens for an offer/survey/video etc..
    I've been trying to bid on 3* 20-30 year olds...lol my team is full of 2*'s and a few 4*s

you must be on a rubbish server make a new fb and start again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post
    Wow, I wish I was in your transfer market!

Then again, maybe not. Imagine the token orgy on that.

yeah that's exactly my point lol no point wasting 5 tokens when you would need like 20+

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast