Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 96
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: te season 130 forum challenge - assist challenge tracking thread

  1. #41
    Max
    Guest
    Hopefully Benitez does well in the remaining league games, some players could pull ahead if they play the CL Final and super cup, hopefully we just rebuild next season and get my team quality to 120%, who knows? Maybe I will train Benitez to 9* if the circumstances allow for it, hoping for the best with him and my team for seasons to come , he got 6 extra points from that match.

  2. #42
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hopefully Benitez does well in the remaining league games, some players could pull ahead if they play the CL Final and super cup, hopefully we just rebuild next season and get my team quality to 120%, who knows? Maybe I will train Benitez to 9* if the circumstances allow for it, hoping for the best with him and my team for seasons to come , he got 6 extra points from that match.
    how isn t benitez 9* already with the amount of good games he has and like 15x28=400 something rests from the unstorable , surely he should be 9*
    I m still around, LOL!

  3. #43
    Max
    Guest

    te season 130 forum challenge - assist challenge tracking thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    how isn t benitez 9* already with the amount of good games he has and like 15x28=400 something rests from the unstorable , surely he should be 9*
    He is rated 140, his attacking attributes are 9* though.
    Last edited by Max; 04-22-2020 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Autocorrect.

  4. #44
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    17
    Yup my player has go off the boil the last five match’s was doing well, plus he’s suspended for the next league match so I think that’s him done 🙂 he’s on 376pts atm
    Last edited by FC Simples; 04-23-2020 at 10:13 AM.
    khris likes this.

  5. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    20
    #o893yf
    375 points for now

    Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    505
    505 is offline
    Rookie 505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    65
    #BIT4UQ

    te season 130 forum challenge - assist challenge tracking thread-screenshot-2020-04-24-10.03.19.jpg


    And I was thinking my player is having a great season.
    khris likes this.

  7. #47
    Rookie Phills's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    113
    After league match 25

    Player : Phills Philosophist
    Manager : Phills Philo
    Tag : #ogr28i

    Assist : 63 x3 = 189 points
    MoM : 36 x5 = 180 points
    Goals : 111 x1 = 111 points
    Total = 480 points

    [stevan]99 and khris like this.

  8. #48
    Max
    Guest

    te season 130 forum challenge - assist challenge tracking thread

    Victor Benitez only has 400 points, no tokens for me again, I am only fourth, usually wouldn’t be a big deal but we are getting relegated from Gold 1 in associations so it will be a disaster for tokens next season, will only have 120.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    khris and Phills like this.

  9. #49
    Rookie Phills's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Victor Benitez only has 400 points, no tokens for me again, I am only fourth, usually wouldn’t be a big deal but we are getting relegated from Gold 1 in associations so it will be a disaster for tokens next season, will only have 120.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    How many are above you?... I think you're 3rd not 4th...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #50
    Max
    Guest

    te season 130 forum challenge - assist challenge tracking thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    How many are above you?... I think you're 3rd not 4th...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are first and then Stevan and Chocolove.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast