Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why opponents send friend requests?

Addicted

Why opponents send friend requests?

Eg at crucial quarter finals Cup matches, I suddenly receive friendship offers from opponents, why??

Not sure if I'm overly suspicious, my theory is once they befriend my club, they can set up friendly matches to test my team's weaknesses.

As long as you play in an association they can play friendlies vs you without being friend anyways...
    I do send my active opponents and rivals friend requests as well, just to show that I enjoy the competition and to follow and support them.
    Pacurar likes this.

Addicted
    They usually do that to know when you are online to accept their friend request. This gives them info on when not to schedule their home game.

Rookie
    i send friend requests to active/oponents/players so i can suport them and they can suport me for possesion bonus, not for manipulation. I try to have all my friends the same level as i am so i can watch their progress also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Eg at crucial quarter finals Cup matches, I suddenly receive friendship offers from opponents, why??

Not sure if I'm overly suspicious, my theory is once they befriend my club, they can set up friendly matches to test my team's weaknesses.
    I do the same, I like to track how they are doing, support them and then they support me in return, I do not expect support in return and I never ask for it, even though we are league rivals we still support each other, he beat me but we still support each other, so mainly for possession bonuses and supporters and also I like to check on how they are doing in other competitions and support them there.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Pacurar likes this.

Rookie
    It depends but for a very good manager they ask you as a friend to be able not only to support you but especially to see your matches and thus put the team in place to counter you so be careful

Quote Originally Posted by pproust View Post
    It depends but for a very good manager they ask you as a friend to be able not only to support you but especially to see your matches and thus put the team in place to counter you so be careful
    Why? You can also see all the games of someone in your league or cup without being friends...
    Pacurar likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why? You can also see all the games of someone in your league or cup without being friends...
    Yes, you beat me to it, it is still nice to have so,e active friends even if they are opponents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rookie
    maybe it's the social distance thing now, we are afraid to have friends.

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    maybe it's the social distance thing now, we are afraid to have friends.

All my Top Eleven friends stay more than 1.5 meters away from me. At least I hope so. When they support me, I’m safe on the bench. But the friends are packed between the 260,000 on the stands. So it will be at their own risk...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast