Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why opponents send friend requests?

I reckon its the active friend thing more than anything else. I do it from 1/4 finals onwards because there is a good chance the other manager is active.I did it a lot at lower levels to build up a big bank of hopefully active managers that will continue to supply you with the daily packs , its 28 greens per season.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Nahh... this game is unpredictable lol... no need to test opponents to win... sometimes when u against 3 star2 team u may also lost... its oke lol to find new friends after allπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Addicted
    usualy it is just to be friendly, sending gifts or support, but i have also one experience when league member sended request and than started to suport my oponents, not just in league but in CL and even special event as well, so i delete him after 2 days, tried to send me request few more time but i ignored him

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    usualy it is just to be friendly, sending gifts or support, but i have also one experience when league member sended request and than started to suport my oponents, not just in league but in CL and even special event as well, so i delete him after 2 days, tried to send me request few more time but i ignored him
    maybe it's because they were friends before
    you, and they have to choose who to suport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why? You can also see all the games of someone in your league or cup without being friends...
    yes but by asking as a friend you know what time he plays so you know when to connect to see him play which is only the case if he is in the same league and even if you can see the in cup. watching the opponent evolve during the season gives clues to beat him.
    Last edited by pproust; 04-12-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacurar View Post
    maybe it's because they were friends before
    you, and they have to choose who to suport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if there wasnt support on oponents in road event i could say it, and tbh,i was in similar situation, allways gets out without suporting any side, but that is what i do

Apprentice
    I send friend requests to other British players and players that support my current friends games, as I also try to do. Can give you an advantage .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12