Thread: Shadow Striker SA isn't getting triggered.

Addicted

Shadow Striker SA isn't getting triggered.

Shadow Striker SA isn't getting triggered.-screenshot_2020-04-11-22-48-03-058_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Shadow Striker SA isn't getting triggered.-screenshot_2020-04-11-22-48-17-550_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

These are two extremely fast trainers i managed to recruit. I trained them AMC and AMR position along with Shadow Striker special ability.

Mine problem is that it has been more than 1 week since I have recruited and trained them Shadow Striker SA but till now not a single time their Shadow Striker SA has got triggered.

They have played so many extra games in this 1 week time due to King of the Hill tournament but I haven't seen thier SA ability get triggered even once.

On the other hand I have a 4 or 5 star AMR with Shadow Striker SA whose SA gets triggered quite often but I have stopped using him since I bought these guys.

Except the SA thing these two players have been performing exceptionally well.

Is it some king of bug ? Now I feel like I have wasted my greens by training them Shadow Striker. It would have been much better if I trained them One on One scorer.

Shadow striker ability gets triggered only when they score a goal outside of the opponents gk area . Are you sure that they did make at least one shoot outside the penalty area?
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Shadow striker ability gets triggered only when they score a goal outside of the opponents gk area . Are you sure that they did make at least one shoot outside the penalty area?
    They haven't tried a single long range shoot. Today one of them tried but the GK saved it. But why aren't they trying these long range shots ?

I used to love Shadow Striker SA but my views are changing now.

Addicted
    Shadow Striker SA isn't getting triggered.-screenshot_2020-04-13-21-24-13-549_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Shadow Striker SA isn't getting triggered.-screenshot_2020-04-13-21-24-38-500_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Both are doing pretty good though. None of them are taking free kicks, corners or penalty.

I am also training AMC position so that I can play him at AMC. It will help in Shadow Striker ability to get triggered.