Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By milpol
  • 1 Post By Sinany03

Thread: Too many yellow cards

Addicted

Too many yellow cards

My DM is getting too many yellow cards this season. I’ve been playing mostly hard tackling for the last few seasons but cards were never such an issue. His aggression skill is at 108%, I’m not sure if it has anything to do with cards. Any idea why?

Too many yellow cards-d42c4609-3ae6-4131-8528-0434ca8b8802.jpg

I play usually defensive against similar or higher quality opponents, and attacking against weakee teams. Counter on, pressing high in all cases, with zonal marking.

Have you tried playing without hard tackle recently? Anyways, hard tackle setting won't target just one player. Its usually spread among the whole team.

I also think it has to do with the player's programing - some are designed to concede lots of free kicks and get yellow cards.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Have you tried playing without hard tackle recently? Anyways, hard tackle setting won't target just one player. Its usually spread among the whole team.

I also think it has to do with the player's programing - some are designed to concede lots of free kicks and get yellow cards.

Does not matter hard tackle it's just what the server wants. hard = easy or easy = hard Tested

dmc , mc get cards more oftenly . Those positions are designed like that . Try to play with normal tackling too xD
    Max likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Does not matter hard tackle it's just what the server wants. hard = easy or easy = hard Tested
    I have recently won the cup three consecutive times back to back, and I play with normal tackle...

Addicted
    Thanks for the replies, everyone! It’s still a mystery for me because I have always played with a DM, the same player is with me for 3 seasons but this season is the first time I have seen a player (any player) getting so many yellow cards.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Thanks for the replies, everyone! It’s still a mystery for me because I have always played with a DM, the same player is with me for 3 seasons but this season is the first time I have seen a player (any player) getting so many yellow cards.
    I get your point now. You should know that players in T11 do have bad season. Especially if they are good players, some good strikers score less and give more assists. I think it also applies to defenders and midfielders.