Thread: make an offer, HELP,,,,,,,,

make an offer, HELP,,,,,,,,

hi guys its season 3 for me, and starting to get fed up with game if honest, as seems they will onlu do things to make you cough up cash,

butttttttttttt my question is about make an offer,
    who gets the 7,8,9 tokens you require to make offer, plus how do ou put a player on this, and why is it i only see 5 star players.
    also wishing i was in position to throw 20 tokensplus on bidding wars some people. i'm sure i'm missing something that dishing out free tokens at start of new seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Highstead View Post
    hi guys its season 3 for me, and starting to get fed up with game if honest, as seems they will onlu do things to make you cough up cash,

butttttttttttt my question is about make an offer,
    who gets the 7,8,9 tokens you require to make offer, plus how do ou put a player on this, and why is it i only see 5 star players.
    also wishing i was in position to throw 20 tokensplus on bidding wars some people. i'm sure i'm missing something that dishing out free tokens at start of new seasons
    Best thing to do is try and earn tokens by watching videos, you can't put a player on make offer its done automatically and you can only make offers by negotiation until you reach level 4, the game tells you how much commission in tokens you are offering to the other manager by offering tokens + funds to buy a player and the other manager does not have to accept your offer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

so the player i'm offering to gets the tokens, ie, if offered you 10 tokens for players, you get them

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Highstead View Post
    so the player i'm offering to gets the tokens, ie, if offered you 10 tokens for players, you get them
    Yes It would cost him approx 27 tokens to offer you 10 tokens for the player, obviously the rest goes to nordeus.

Heres an example below:

Last edited by July Fourth; 12-16-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*