Thread: Train one player or group of players better?

Addicted

Train one player or group of players better?

Let's say if our team (group) bonus already full and maximum, is it still necessary to train as a group of players to make increasing individual skills faster? If so, training as a small group of say, four players, is sufficient?

Coz I notice esp for players 24 yrs old and above, training singly seems very slow as compared to training as a group, although that might be my wrong perception.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Let's say if our team (group) bonus already full and maximum, is it still necessary to train as a group of players to make increasing individual skills faster? If so, training as a small group of say, four players, is sufficient?

Coz I notice esp for players 24 yrs old and above, training singly seems very slow as compared to training as a group, although that might be my wrong perception.
    It doesn't makes any difference whether you train alone or in groups.

When my player bonus and overall team bonus reaches 10 then I train my players individually. It gives me the chance to shape my player according to my requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post

Sometimes, I selected all attackers and train them separately from defenders but lately, I've been training my attackers one after the other because a single position player with ST doesn't need crossing

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk