Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Campleo

Thread: Super Cup is Hillarious, why embarrass Super League Champions just a day after winnin

Super Cup is Hillarious, why embarrass Super League Champions just a day after winnin

7-0 , 6-1 etc
    This is the case of maximum Super cup tie.
    I won CL many times but never Super League, I'm sure superleague winners are not jokers. They might also won their league and maybe challenge for CL next season.
    I believe winning Superleague is a happy moments. But why just after winning that Trophy you face the the CL winning Giant without giving little more time to prepare. When my player scored the 7th goal I felt bad. Opponent was 9% weaker and didn't bother atttending. It could be a very good preseason tournament rather than day after Finals
    Nebu likes this.

Hey i only lost 3:0 to 129% q lol, doesnt count against winning streak either.

CL is a tanker’s Holy Grail along with the Cup. I have lost all 4 of my SC Finals to a CL winner 40-50% stronger than me.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    I just won the Super Cup against the Superleague winner, who was just 4% lower than me. And I came from 1-3, winning 4-3 at the 82th minute. Personally, I have never competed against or seen a 40% difference in the Super Cup match.

I also won the champions league and the super cup. My opponent in the super cup, was a stronger team than me though. I see your point though. I think a match up of the champions league winner against the cup winner would be better and more fair.