Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The hard ones, the XP gaining in the SA/NP still linked as years ago to the main AvQ so the training speed will lower once the player gains a star. Thats why we recommend to train SAs with 4* and if posible 18 aged, cebause the age rank too is decreasing the XP gaining.
    Khris you need to sticky a thread regarding training players if there is some detailed guide. Nik has a training guide thread, if possible sticky it. So many players are wasting their resources.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Khris you need to sticky a thread regarding training players if there is some detailed guide. Nik has a training guide thread, if possible sticky it. So many players are wasting their resources.
    Also, is there any event that let's you buy a specific special ability.. I ran into one once, and it never came up again.. And am not talking about that Jose Mourinho premium thing you pay 5 bucks for and gives you a random SA that you don't even need.. If I remember correctly, there was one a couple of seasons back for any special ability of your choice.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    This is good news if true, I hope to train GK with SA, what drill should I use?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

This one because your GK has all the attributes which are mentioned in this drill, so no health will be wasted.

But if your GK has high attributes which are mentioned in this Drill then look out for some other drill.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-26-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Also, is there any event that let's you buy a specific special ability.. I ran into one once, and it never came up again.. And am not talking about that Jose Mourinho premium thing you pay 5 bucks for and gives you a random SA that you don't even need.. If I remember correctly, there was one a couple of seasons back for any special ability of your choice.

There was an event where the scout list had players with 2 abilities.

Rix
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    This is good news if true, I hope to train GK with SA, what drill should I use?

rule of thumb - Gym

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    This one because your GK has all the attributes which are mentioned in this drill, so no health will be wasted.

But if your GK has high attributes which are mentioned in this Drill then look out for some other drill.
    Please show me drill for free kick ability.. And do I have to use all 6 drills

Apprentice

I can help you if I see your player skills.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I can help you if I see your player skills.
    Trying to training one of these 2 players. Let me know which with the better advantage.. Although, I have to say. Jamal Zack is a beast.

Trying to training one of these 2 players. Let me know which with the better advantage.. Although, I have to say. Jamal Zack is a beast.

Don't you have a 5* player? You should have trained SA before building up. Now it will cost too many greens.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted

Bro, you need to see which attributes of your player are lower and then choose a drill which trainers those attributes and has no attributes of GK.

There are only five Drills which don't have any attributes of GK.

1) Press the Play
    2) Slalom Dribble
    3) Use you head.
    4) Piggy in the Middle
    5) Stop the Attacker

Decide among these three Drill which will be best for training SA and new positions.

Generally press the Play is best for Strikers and Mid fielders as they have low defensive stats and Slalom Dribble for defensive players as they have low attacking attributes.

I hope this clears all your confusion.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-27-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast