Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wining the CL final

Wining the CL final

I won my first CL final yesterday night. Today when i started the App throuh FB, no winning notification, no anything. Until now i had winning notifications ( croud are exited, guthered out of the field and in front of the television watching Nikos bla..bls..bla) Only a small notification that TV rights contract was ended apeared. But the annoying thing was that i didnt gain money for the final and i didnt gain money for the win either!!
    Maybe one of the App moderators can check it please???
    My team is Aiolikos FC and played against Lukas FC.
    Thanks!!

[IMG][img=http://s11.postimage.org/k5dd45dz3/Untitled.jpg][/IMG]
    Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-15-2012 at 09:07 AM.

That screenshot shows you the transactions for today, not yesterday when the champions league final was played.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

When i do something special (when i pass the group standings, or win a grate match, or gain tokens for example) it appears the next morning at 04.30, never at the same night. I am in Greece.
    Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-15-2012 at 08:38 AM.

OP check your trophy cabinet, if the CL is there then you will have received everything due.
    If not then you are correct.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Υes the CL trophy is there, but i insist that something went wrong about the wining money award.
    I have to calculate every competition prizes from all league/ch.league/cup games to have the answer!
    OMG!!! I never do this for real money i swear!!!!!

How many fingers do you have? could take a while if your like most.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    The notifications you get are for when you progress to the next round. You definitely got the money as a cash prize right after the match.
    God Bless!

[IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    The notifications you get are for when you progress to the next round. You definitely got the money as a cash prize right after the match.
    You saying that i take notifications when i progress to the next round, and no notification after winning the Final?? That sounds little weird to me!!
    As for the.... "You definitely got the money as a cash prize right after the match" dont be so sure.
    I just finished the leage and the only credit i take was the 28.8K as league game award.
    The 1.65M for the 1 place didnt credit yet. As i say at post #3 all these specials comes about 04:30 next day. I hope the 1.65M award of the 1 place will appear at that time.

[IMG][/IMG]

I dont really have problem with that virtual money. I just want ME to play the game and not playing the game with me

Sorry for the varius syntax and spelling errors. My English are not so good.
    Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-15-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Maybe I am wrong here, and I hope someone will correct me if it is the case. But I think there may be a misunderstanding over the prize money here. I don't know what level you are on, but I assume that you have looked at the prize money list for your CL tournament and seen that the winner gets 1.65m. If that is the case, then I can see where the problem may lie.

I think that the 1.65m is the TOTAL prize for the competition, not just the one-off final. The overall prize for winning is 1.65m, but you have already received some of that for each previous round you have played. ie: ?% for qualifying from group, and ?% for each subsequent round you won while getting to final. In other words, the 1.65m has been spread over 13 games, not just the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Maybe I am wrong here, and I hope someone will correct me if it is the case. But I think there may be a misunderstanding over the prize money here. I don't know what level you are on, but I assume that you have looked at the prize money list for your CL tournament and seen that the winner gets 1.65m. If that is the case, then I can see where the problem may lie.

I think that the 1.65m is the TOTAL prize for the competition, not just the one-off final. The overall prize for winning is 1.65m, but you have already received some of that for each previous round you have played. ie: ?% for qualifying from group, and ?% for each subsequent round you won while getting to final. In other words, the 1.65m has been spread over 13 games, not just the final.
    First things first. 1.65M is the league prize not the CL prize. CL prize is 446K (league 2). So all your thoughts are wrong.
    The CL phase didnt have 13 games but 11. And no...the X amount of money it isnt the total money prize.
    Is the first seven places prize. Game rules are crystal clear about this.

Wining the CL final-leagus.jpg

Come on...for how long you play this game?? I just finished the rookie (season 2)
    Last edited by Νικος Ευαγγελου; 12-15-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast