Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By etah

Thread: question about the youth academy

Rookie

question about the youth academy

i want to ask a not-so-simple question regarding the youth academy. I have bought player from it before so i kinda know how it works. but this season i am planning to buy a couple of youth players. now my question is if i buy two youth players and if i want to train them both during the season.. will i still get the no token and only rests morale and injuries quality enhancer which they offer during the season on both the players or only on one player? errrr.... kinda confusing eh? well let me rephrase it. if i used the quality enhancers which they offer during the season, the non tokens one, can i use that option on both the players or do you get that only one time for one player only?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    i want to ask a not-so-simple question regarding the youth academy. I have bought player from it before so i kinda know how it works. but this season i am planning to buy a couple of youth players. now my question is if i buy two youth players and if i want to train them both during the season.. will i still get the no token and only rests morale and injuries quality enhancer which they offer during the season on both the players or only on one player? errrr.... kinda confusing eh? well let me rephrase it. if i used the quality enhancers which they offer during the season, the non tokens one, can i use that option on both the players or do you get that only one time for one player only?
    the offers you have you can only use them for one player, the other will therefore not be able to use the same offer but another yes

Rookie
    You can use it only for one player from the academy . Also the special intense trainers for token are only for one player.

Rookie
    and so i thought.. so its better to train one player each season unless you have bucket loads of tokens to spend

Rookie
    I have another question. How do you choose between the two youth players offered for the same position? for example today i was offered two AMR. one was priced at 3 tokens and another was priced at 5 tokens. what i found weird was that the player costing 3 tokens had a better quality and was taller than the other player which was going to cost me 5 tokens? am i missing some detail or just luck?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by etah View Post
    I have another question. How do you choose between the two youth players offered for the same position? for example today i was offered two AMR. one was priced at 3 tokens and another was priced at 5 tokens. what i found weird was that the player costing 3 tokens had a better quality and was taller than the other player which was going to cost me 5 tokens? am i missing some detail or just luck?
    There is no relation. It's just random.

Rookie
    thanks for replying Sid
    Siddharth Singh likes this.